Page 3406 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 240629063306335633963404340534063407340834163456350639064406 ... LastLast
Results 34,051 to 34,060 of 48253
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    ...ock bite....
    Where's the love? Oh I see Barney's son got arrested for some heinous crime or other.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You wouldn't say that if you came here. You'd be all like "Man this place rocks, the babes are so sweet, the beer is cold (as it should be) and the food is top notch - I'm never leaving!"
    Yeah but it's Australian beer.

and you put beetroot on your burgers.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Yeah but it's Australian beer.

and you put beetroot on your burgers.
    Not all Aussie beer is like that shit we export. We keep the good stuff here.

Also, I know the concept of beetroot on a burger sounds like it wouldn't - and by all rights shouldn't - work, but honestly, it's fucking aces man! It's when they whack the egg on there that you go, hold on a sec....

Not all Aussie beer is like that shit we export. We keep the good stuff here.

Also, I know the concept of beetroot on a burger sounds like it wouldn't - and by all rights shouldn't - work, but honestly, it's fucking aces man! It's when they whack the egg on there that you go, hold on a sec....
    Shame on you for keeping the good shit for yourselves.

And eggs on burger is equally disgusting. No thank you.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries

What's worse is there's this idea that someone got out there- probably as a practical joke, I don't know - to create an "Aussie pizza" by cracking an egg in the middle of that sucker. What on earth? Talk about being out of ideas

Blog Entries
    You wouldn't say that if you came here. You'd be all like "Man this place rocks, the babes are so sweet, the beer is cold (as it should be) and the food is top notch - I'm never leaving!"
    Lol I was only playing, unlike us, you lot have this bright hot object called the Sun which I'm very fond of.

How's the multiculturalism in Australia? I don't think I've ever seen a black or asian dude with an Aussie accent. Lol

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol I was only playing, unlike us, you lot have this bright hot object called the Sun which I'm very fond of.

How's the multiculturalism in Australia? I don't think I've ever seen a black or asian dude with an Aussie accent. Lol
    We are very multicultural. I'm pretty certain that there are more Muslims in my neighbourhood than any other denomination of.....whatever else there is. And Asians! By the truckload! The east Asians own and run all the bakeries and the west Asians drive all the taxis! That's just a statement of fact, not a diss.

Craziness. A single fried egg on top of a Wagyu steak burger is all kinds of awesome. Add in some thinly-sliced shallots and fried avocado slices and we're talking about one of my all-time favorite sandwiches.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    We are very multicultural. I'm pretty certain that there are more Muslims in my neighbourhood than any other denomination of.....whatever else there is. And Asians! By the truckload! The east Asians own and run all the bakeries and the west Asians drive all the taxis! That's just a statement of fact, not a diss.
    Asians are now officially everywhere

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Craziness. A single fried egg on top of a Wagyu steak burger is all kinds of awesome. Add in some thinly-sliced shallots and fried avocado slices and we're talking about one of my all-time favorite sandwiches.
    What you are describing sounds like it's carefully constructed and has a bit of class. Here they just plonk the half cooked egg on the burger. While this works beautifully on the old bacon & egg roll, it's done with a lot less finesse than ....well, anything!

But seriously, try the beetroot. Oh we also put pineapple on some burgers. Is that done elsewhere?