Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Never told me that before lol

I'm just stalking your every move. Look outside your kitchen window right now
    Is that really you van?! haha

You could of chosen a more exciting member to stalk. haha... like any other member.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So much win!

On a serious note, I have argued with Christians on this topic before and using that type of logic pisses them off. At least the ones that I know. The last time I argued with my female christian friend she said she asks god on matters like these. Apparently she feels like if she prays on it she can get her answers. I mean it's hard to argue against someones faith, they just get offended and you hurt the feelings of someone you care about.

Arrive...

Okay Denny, K2 already explained this a bit, but let us look further into the dynamic, because... Well, I am long winded and enjoy my paragraphs. The argument that you are using against these “Christians” is that laws set towards those of the Jewish religion should apply to Christians? The laws in Leviticus, Exodus, and the basic first several chapters of the Old Testament were God’s guidelines for the Jewish (or God’s chosen) people. They were used in order to keep them pure and right with God. Much like how they would offer sacrifices of sheep and goats as a way to please him and show the gratitude that all things he gives to his people is indeed God’s gift. Basically, you are using the guidelines of being an orthodox Jew to argue why a Christians belief system is flawed, which makes you seem a bit ignorant to the topic. I know you better than that Denny; get some knowledge on the subject before you try to sway someone one way of the other

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I get offended that they think they can use religion to limit a person's basic human rights. I'm not hating on religion, I'm hating on assholes. As far as I'm concerned, they are no worse than the atheists that think religion should be abolished.

AB – Such quality from you. I totally agree. Being the person with the belief systems I have myself, it frustrates me to no end to see those who would take the Kirk Cameron route of condemning you for your choices in life, rather than trying to understand why you made the choices in the first place. You are who you are, and it is not my right, nor do I have the authority to judge you on the actions you take in life because I am have my own faults and failures, meaning that we are equals and I am not in a position to make those calls of your character outside of what I know of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I can't help but agree. There are doody-head extremists everywhere. They ruin it for everyone. I know for a fact there are plenty of religious people minding their own business, not rocking any boats, not picketing abortion clinics or killing anyone. But there are plenty of idiot minded atheists and agnostics who think they're so righteous simply because they brand themselves that.
    Thank you Rob; quality as usual from you.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    By the way, those rules that Robstar posted are in no way, shape or form relevant to the modern day Christians and any Christian that says otherwise is insane.
    Because those laws were to be observed by the Hebrews as a commitment to God. However, with the coming of Jesus and the power of God's spirit that he's invoked through us after His sacrificial death, we don't have to observe them any longer. It's a waste of time.

That was the entire reason Jesus was sent in the first place. So many confuse Christianity with being a “Law” based spirituality when by way of Christ's existence, his tearing of the veil that separated the “common” from the “chosen” in the hierarchy of the church, to the ascension into Heaven, Jesus’ purpose was to save and allow us the ability to make it to Heaven with him. The laws and guidelines (example: the 10 Commandments) are things that we should live by, but even Jesus stated that the greatest of these laws are to Love your Lord and to Love your Neighbor. By way of elimination, if you have these “extremists” who will condemn others to the pits of hell, yet call themselves Christians, they are doing the exact thing that Jesus stated when he was accused of performing miracles by the hands of Satan; (my words) "a house divided against itself cannot survive and will fall. How can Satan cast out what is his?" How can Christians who don’t follow the essential teachings of Christ be thought of as Christians?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    True story, my friends in real life call me chair. either I have told you that before or that was an amazing coincidence haha.
    I love you Dennis...

Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!

I believe you asked for popcorn Van? share with him.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    It looks like EWN's favorite lawyer just got his own account.... popcorn is ready!!!!!!!!!!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Arrive...

Okay Denny, K2 already explained this a bit, but let us look further into the dynamic, because... Well, I am long winded and enjoy my paragraphs. The argument that you are using against these “Christians” is that laws set towards those of the Jewish religion should apply to Christians? The laws in Leviticus, Exodus, and the basic first several chapters of the Old Testament were God’s guidelines for the Jewish (or God’s chosen) people. They were used in order to keep them pure and right with God. Much like how they would offer sacrifices of sheep and goats as a way to please him and show the gratitude that all things he gives to his people is indeed God’s gift. Basically, you are using the guidelines of being an orthodox Jew to argue why a Christians belief system is flawed, which makes you seem a bit ignorant to the topic. I know you better than that Denny; get some knowledge on the subject before you try to sway someone one way of the other

AB – Such quality from you. I totally agree. Being the person with the belief systems I have myself, it frustrates me to no end to see those who would take the Kirk Cameron route of condemning you for your choices in life, rather than trying to understand why you made the choices in the first place. You are who you are, and it is not my right, nor do I have the authority to judge you on the actions you take in life because I am have my own faults and failures, meaning that we are equals and I am not in a position to make those calls of your character outside of what I know of you.

Thank you Rob; quality as usual from you.

That was the entire reason Jesus was sent in the first place. So many confuse Christianity with being a “Law” based spirituality when by way of Christ's existence, his tearing of the veil that separated the “common” from the “chosen” in the hierarchy of the church, to the ascension into Heaven, Jesus’ purpose was to save and allow us the ability to make it to Heaven with him. The laws and guidelines (example: the 10 Commandments) are things that we should live by, but even Jesus stated that the greatest of these laws are to Love your Lord and to Love your Neighbor. By way of elimination, if you have these “extremists” who will condemn others to the pits of hell, yet call themselves Christians, they are doing the exact thing that Jesus stated when he was accused of performing miracles by the hands of Satan; (my words) "a house divided against itself cannot survive and will fall. How can Satan cast out what is his?" How can Christians who don’t follow the essential teachings of Christ be thought of as Christians?

I love you Dennis...

Leave.
    Phew. Glad to know I hit the vital points without going overboard. Thanks for the backup and it's so true especially about extremists and how those laws are now basically Orthodox Jew traditions nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ...that's from the old testament. Might as well add Jews into the mix

From what I have learned these are not the reason's why we believe gay marriage as being immoral. Being gay is not a sin. As a Catholic we believe sex to be sacred in marriage in order to procreate. Gay sex involves no procreation hence why it is not marriage. Now I am all for the rights of gay people but these are the ideas we follow
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Black Ninja!
    Daniel Walkerin, yayyyyyyyy.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Daniel Walkerin, yayyyyyyyy.
    there are not enough popcorn eating gifs and meme's for this.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    By the way, those rules that Robstar posted are in no way, shape or form relevant to the modern day Christians and any Christian that says otherwise is insane.
    Uh derp. It was just posted to point out that the bible shouldn't be interpreted at it's very word. The bible also says circumcised men are damned too.

Blog Entries
    Daniel Walkerin YES! Where is Iron Ape's Lawyer I expect to see a dick punching here!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time