I wonder what's happened here, I've never seen so many spam bots trying to register.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So much win!

On a serious note, I have argued with Christians on this topic before and using that type of logic pisses them off. At least the ones that I know. The last time I argued with my female christian friend she said she asks god on matters like these. Apparently she feels like if she prays on it she can get her answers. I mean it's hard to argue against someones faith, they just get offended and you hurt the feelings of someone you care about.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Can someone tell me what Instagram is? Never heard of it until now and it just sounds like another MyBook clone.
    I can't believe you've never heard of Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So much win!

On a serious note, I have argued with Christians on this topic before and using that type of logic pisses them off. At least the ones that I know. The last time I argued with my female christian friend she said she asks god on matters like these. Apparently she feels like if she prays on it she can get her answers. I mean it's hard to argue against someones faith, they just get offended and you hurt the feelings of someone you care about.

I get offended that they think they can use religion to limit a person's basic human rights. I'm not hating on religion, I'm hating on assholes. As far as I'm concerned, they are no worse than the atheists that think religion should be abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Where is K2 when you need him? That guy knows his religion.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I get offended that they think they can use religion to limit a person's basic human rights. I'm not hating on religion, I'm hating on assholes. As far as I'm concerned, they are no worse than the atheists that think religion should be abolished.
    I can't help but agree. There are doody-head extremists everywhere. They ruin it for everyone. I know for a fact there are plenty of religious people minding their own business, not rocking any boats, not picketing abortion clinics or killing anyone. But there are plenty of idiot minded atheists and agnostics who think they're so righteous simply because they brand themselves that.

I can't help but agree. There are doody-head extremists everywhere. They ruin it for everyone. I know for a fact there are plenty of religious people minding their own business, not rocking any boats, not picketing abortion clinics or killing anyone. But there are plenty of idiot minded atheists and agnostics who think they're so righteous simply because they brand themselves that.
    I distance myself from them as much as possible.

Literally, I walk away as soon as they start that shit.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Where is K2 when you need him? That guy knows his religion.
    You rang, good sir?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You rang, good sir?
    You're the perfect guy to argue this 'religion' thing with.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    By the way, those rules that Robstar posted are in no way, shape or form relevant to the modern day Christians and any Christian that says otherwise is insane.