Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The suing culture you have in the States is quite pathetic.
    We know. We know.

We should be ashamed of it but alas.................

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

$50 million for one match? Are you fucking high?

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hogan is really looking at every possible suing angle to secure that retirement nest egg.
    If there's any karmic justice in the world, he'll bury himself under a mound of legal fees that he'll never be able to dig his way out of.

I almost feel kind of bad for TNA as this makes their organization look like the Plan B that so many of us had known it to be. Say what you will about the organization, but they've been pretty damn good to Hulk (what with giving him the keys to the kingdom and getting fuck all in return) and this effectively kills off the ruse of him being genuinely interested in taking the company to new heights. It's always been about Hogan, and it always will be. He's just a disgusting, shameless, orange and leathery sack of bad style and crippled ego.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Hogan should really just drop the ball with everyone and hang up his boots forever. Over all the years he made enough money already to have a nice and decent retirement nest egg. He really doesn't need to make a lawsuit everytime he gets the chance to do so.
    Now that he's about broke, he's in a desperate scramble for cash.

I'm convinced he's the one that leaked his own sex tape just so he could go after the people who published it.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'm going to start treating Hogan like I treat Glenn Beck. I'm going to completely ignore him and treat him like he no longer exists.

It won't really do anything but it will make me feel this >< much better about humanity.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If there's any karmic justice in the world, he'll bury himself under a mound of legal fees that he'll never be able to dig his way out of.

I almost feel kind of bad for TNA as this makes their organization look like the Plan B that so many of us had known it to be. Say what you will about the organization, but they've been pretty damn good to Hulk (what with giving him the keys to the kingdom and getting fuck all in return) and this effectively kills off the ruse of him being genuinely interested in taking the company to new heights. It's always been about Hogan, and it always will be. He's just a disgusting, shameless, orange and leathery sack of bad style and crippled ego.
    It was funny up to a point with Hogan and his ridiculous claims (could have been in Metallica ) but I agree he's now just a sad, pathetic wretch who could be causing unknown damage to TNA.

Blog Entries
    Whereas I might have been off on a few things here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...re-Bad-For-TNA - which Bear took relish in pointing out with the benefit of hindsight, I'd also like to reiterate - where's Bischoff? Is he behind the scenes, what's he doing? However we still have Hogan pushing his talentless beast of a daughter out there, desperately trying to remain relevant by writing her parts and - look at that! - himself into the picture too.

I ask you, would TNA suffer if Hogan was no longer around? Nope. Does anyone truly believe that people are tuning in because of him?

Blog Entries
    Lance Armstrong is a despicable cunt. He still is an amazing athlete, despite taking drugs to perform. But his vehement denial for so long, how he came across with arrogant indignation about it only to now admit it? And now he's offered to turn in other drugs cheats! Low prick he is - I don't agree with people cheating but I agree less with people trying to make their own offenses look better by throwing others into the fire. If he was clean and legit and turned people in, fair enough. But coming from where he is right now, that's a bit rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lance Armstrong is a despicable cunt. He still is an amazing athlete, despite taking drugs to perform. But his vehement denial for so long, how he came across with arrogant indignation about it only to now admit it? And now he's offered to turn in other drugs cheats! Low prick he is - I don't agree with people cheating but I agree less with people trying to make their own offenses look better by throwing others into the fire. If he was clean and legit and turned people in, fair enough. But coming from where he is right now, that's a bit rich.
    The absolute worst thing that Lance did was use his power and influence to effectively ruin anyone and everyone who dared to speak out against him. Like, he actually ruined careers. Here's an interesting article on just what a lowly piece of shit he was:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/if-lanc...051119475.html

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have the feeling the sympathy vote with his cancer led to some of his fans staying with him during his denial. But what he did is absolutely disgraceful. As you put it, a "despicable cunt"
    ‚Äč