Page 3370 of 4833 FirstFirst ... 237028703270332033603368336933703371337233803420347038704370 ... LastLast
Results 33,691 to 33,700 of 48322
  1. #33691
    Brock Lesnar winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship wasn't particularly impressive considering the division was shit at the time, his title shot was sort of undeserved, and Randy Couture was nowhere near his prime. It just happened to be a perfect storm of factors that couldn't have possibly gone any better in Lesnar's favor.

    As soon as it was discovered that (SURPRISE!) Lesnar couldn't handle getting hit, everything rightfully fell apart.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  2. #33692
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Would love to see Jon Jones knock him out.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that stuff at all.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #33693
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's true. I will probably jump up and down when silva finally gets owned. At first I was a fan... but that guy is too cocky.
    I've seen people way cockier with far less skills. As far as I'm concerned, Anderson Silva gets a pass to act like he does on account of his being Anderson Silva.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #33694
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've seen people way cockier with far less skills. As far as I'm concerned, Anderson Silva gets a pass to act like he does on account of his being Anderson Silva.
    That's very true. I respect him more than pretty much any athlete on the planet.... he is for sure a legend... But I don't really enjoy the cockiness sometimes.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #33695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's very true. I respect him more than pretty much any athlete on the planet.... he is for sure a legend... But I don't really enjoy the cockiness sometimes.
    I'll personally take Anderson's assured, deserved confidence over, say, the somewhat unwarranted uber-cockiness of a Chael Sonnen, any day of the week. What's the harm in acting like you're that damn good when, well, you are?


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #33696
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'll personally take Anderson's assured, deserved confidence over, say, the somewhat unwarranted uber-cockiness of a Chael Sonnen, any day of the week. What's the harm in acting like you're that damn good when, well, you are?
    I think gsp is just as good as Silva and isn't so cocky about it. I mean don't get me wrong you are right I would take Silva's well earned cockiness over Sonnen's sillyness
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #33697
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think gsp is just as good as Silva and isn't so cocky about it. I mean don't get me wrong you are right I would take Silva's well earned cockiness over Sonnen's sillyness
    I'll have to politely disagree with you there.

    GSP is admittedly a class act, though. But, really, what fun would there be in an industry full of dudes behaving themselves and acting like gentleman? Fuck a that.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #33698
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'll have to politely disagree with you there.

    GSP is admittedly a class act, though. But, really, what fun would there be in an industry full of dudes behaving themselves and acting like gentleman? Fuck a that.
    haha that's true. I do have to admit when I watch football... I get a kick out of my home teams cornerback because he likes to talk a little trash... not enough to be considered cocky or anything... but he will say that the secondary is great... and they better watch out or he will pick them off... which is fun to hear if it's the guy who you are rooting for.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #33699
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Brock Lesnar winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship wasn't particularly impressive considering the division was shit at the time, his title shot was sort of undeserved, and Randy Couture was nowhere near his prime. It just happened to be a perfect storm of factors that couldn't have possibly gone any better in Lesnar's favor.

    As soon as it was discovered that (SURPRISE!) Lesnar couldn't handle getting hit, everything rightfully fell apart.
    The story of so many so-called tough guys - in real life - is that they rarely get served what they dish out, be it the sucker punching asshole surrounded by his friends or the bouncer in a group of meathead bouncers or the most other common factor - picking on someone who is smaller and much less likely to do them any significant damage; when they do have to face another man-bull and the scales are much more even, you're going to see how they handle being on the business end of another mans fist that matters.

    Is Brock tough? Sure he is. Tougher than me. How does he rate among the toughest guys of, lets say, the last 25 years? Not even in spitting distance of them. The baddest man on the planet? Maybe on Planet Brock.



  10. #33700
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'll have to politely disagree with you there.

    GSP is admittedly a class act, though. But, really, what fun would there be in an industry full of dudes behaving themselves and acting like gentleman? Fuck a that.


    Lololol



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.