Page 3370 of 4833 FirstFirst ... 237028703270332033603368336933703371337233803420347038704370 ... LastLast
Results 33,691 to 33,700 of 48322
    Brock Lesnar winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship wasn't particularly impressive considering the division was shit at the time, his title shot was sort of undeserved, and Randy Couture was nowhere near his prime. It just happened to be a perfect storm of factors that couldn't have possibly gone any better in Lesnar's favor.

As soon as it was discovered that (SURPRISE!) Lesnar couldn't handle getting hit, everything rightfully fell apart.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Would love to see Jon Jones knock him out.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that stuff at all.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's true. I will probably jump up and down when silva finally gets owned. At first I was a fan... but that guy is too cocky.
    I've seen people way cockier with far less skills. As far as I'm concerned, Anderson Silva gets a pass to act like he does on account of his being Anderson Silva.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've seen people way cockier with far less skills. As far as I'm concerned, Anderson Silva gets a pass to act like he does on account of his being Anderson Silva.
    That's very true. I respect him more than pretty much any athlete on the planet.... he is for sure a legend... But I don't really enjoy the cockiness sometimes.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

That's very true. I respect him more than pretty much any athlete on the planet.... he is for sure a legend... But I don't really enjoy the cockiness sometimes.
    I'll personally take Anderson's assured, deserved confidence over, say, the somewhat unwarranted uber-cockiness of a Chael Sonnen, any day of the week. What's the harm in acting like you're that damn good when, well, you are?

Blog Entries
    I'll personally take Anderson's assured, deserved confidence over, say, the somewhat unwarranted uber-cockiness of a Chael Sonnen, any day of the week. What's the harm in acting like you're that damn good when, well, you are?
    I think gsp is just as good as Silva and isn't so cocky about it. I mean don't get me wrong you are right I would take Silva's well earned cockiness over Sonnen's sillyness

I think gsp is just as good as Silva and isn't so cocky about it. I mean don't get me wrong you are right I would take Silva's well earned cockiness over Sonnen's sillyness
    I'll have to politely disagree with you there.

GSP is admittedly a class act, though. But, really, what fun would there be in an industry full of dudes behaving themselves and acting like gentleman? Fuck a that.

Blog Entries

GSP is admittedly a class act, though. But, really, what fun would there be in an industry full of dudes behaving themselves and acting like gentleman? Fuck a that.
    haha that's true. I do have to admit when I watch football... I get a kick out of my home teams cornerback because he likes to talk a little trash... not enough to be considered cocky or anything... but he will say that the secondary is great... and they better watch out or he will pick them off... which is fun to hear if it's the guy who you are rooting for.

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar winning the UFC Heavyweight Championship wasn't particularly impressive considering the division was shit at the time, his title shot was sort of undeserved, and Randy Couture was nowhere near his prime. It just happened to be a perfect storm of factors that couldn't have possibly gone any better in Lesnar's favor.

As soon as it was discovered that (SURPRISE!) Lesnar couldn't handle getting hit, everything rightfully fell apart.
    The story of so many so-called tough guys - in real life - is that they rarely get served what they dish out, be it the sucker punching asshole surrounded by his friends or the bouncer in a group of meathead bouncers or the most other common factor - picking on someone who is smaller and much less likely to do them any significant damage; when they do have to face another man-bull and the scales are much more even, you're going to see how they handle being on the business end of another mans fist that matters.

Is Brock tough? Sure he is. Tougher than me. How does he rate among the toughest guys of, lets say, the last 25 years? Not even in spitting distance of them. The baddest man on the planet? Maybe on Planet Brock.

Blog Entries

Lololol