Page 3305 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 230528053205325532953303330433053306330733153355340538054305 ... LastLast
Results 33,041 to 33,050 of 48333
  1. #33041
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup I tend to watch Smackdown, I'm forever hoping they return to the product they had in 2011, which was pretty damn good.
    yea, I just wish it wasn't on friday. it's a terrible day for me to watch it. I have to choose between my social life and wrestling... dang social life always wins out. though sometimes I watch wrestling with friends, two birds one stone I would be more willing to watch smackdown more if it was not a recap of raw nowadays.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #33042
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, I just wish it wasn't on friday. it's a terrible day for me to watch it. I have to choose between my social life and wrestling... dang social life always wins out. though sometimes I watch wrestling with friends, two birds one stone I would be more willing to watch smackdown more if it was not a recap of raw nowadays.
    That is why i dvr it. If there is anything worthwhile to 3atch i can and just fast forward through the recaps and if nothing in the spoilers catch my eye, i delete it
     

  3. #33043
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, I just wish it wasn't on friday. it's a terrible day for me to watch it. I have to choose between my social life and wrestling... dang social life always wins out. though sometimes I watch wrestling with friends, two birds one stone I would be more willing to watch smackdown more if it was not a recap of raw nowadays.
    That's the joy of DVR. Plus they repeat it Saturday morning in the UK.

    That is a major problem with SD lately and even Raw to an extent, the sodding recaps. Hopefully now we're officially on the Road to Wrestlemania, they'll cut this back and use more actual relevant content. One can only hope.

  4. #33044
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's the joy of DVR. Plus they repeat it Saturday morning in the UK.

    That is a major problem with SD lately and even Raw to an extent, the sodding recaps. Hopefully now we're officially on the Road to Wrestlemania, they'll cut this back and use more actual relevant content. One can only hope.
    Hoping is silly... You'll have Rock replays taking up the whole thing...
    ]

  5. #33045
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Hoping is silly... You'll have Rock replays taking up the whole thing...
    Aye tis true. Lazy programming at it's finest.

  6. #33046
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Aye tis true. Lazy programming at it's finest.
    And that is why we love it when Rocky returns.
    ]

  7. #33047
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    I'm so freaking bored. Picked the wrong week to give up beer and weed eh?



  8. #33048
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm so freaking bored. Picked the wrong week to give up beer and weed eh?
    Join an E-fed.
    ]

  9. #33049
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm so freaking bored. Picked the wrong week to give up beer and weed eh?
    you could start a thread called robstar's diner and try to out post whore b-mac... it's impossible by the way.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #33050
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    you could start a thread called robstar's diner and try to out post whore b-mac... it's impossible by the way.
    Not for a mod who can just ban me to shut me up...
    ]

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.