Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So instead of "Dennis' Diner", we're going to have "Shaz11's 420 Coffee Shop"?
    Either that or talk of it may be quashed totally. Which might seem extreme but we'll have Shaz to thank for wringing all the life out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Either that or talk of it may be quashed totally. Which might seem extreme but we'll have Shaz to thank for wringing all the life out of it.
    While I am against the idea of hindering someone from expressing their approval for something, I can see where it can become mundane.

If anything, try the Coffee Shop as a having an outlet when new users come on and know nothing about it... Plus, I'd hate to chalk up my first infraction based on an inability to talk about my past experiences with weed, simply because Shaz has a bad habit of posting about his current events with the green party.

Then again, it's just an opinion, as we all know you mods will ultimately decide what is best in order to keep the conversational train chugging down the tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Considering the fact that it's ME of all mods hesitating at making such a thread, means the likelihood of having that thread seems slim from the get go. I mean, I'm the thread making whore, after all.

Considering the fact that it's ME of all mods hesitating at making such a thread, means the likelihood of having that thread seems slim from the get go. I mean, I'm the thread making whore, after all.
    I can see where it can go wrong in 2 key ways...

First - It will end up with a debate on the topic of Weeds relationships to other narcotics and the morality of weed in general

Second - It will end up as the New Denny's Diner which in turn was just a failed rehash (pun intended) of the Megathread.

Also, I didn't know you were Frank, RichC, and HCollins all in one man!? Show your moobs to prove it.

In hindsight, you should have labeled yourself as "The Thread Making Whore of a Mod" for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can see where it can go wrong in 2 key ways...

First - It will end up with a debate on the topic of Weeds relationships to other narcotics and the morality of weed in general

Second - It will end up as the New Denny's Diner which in turn was just a failed rehash (pun intended) of the Megathread.

Also, I didn't know you were Frank, RichC, and HCollins all in one man!? Show your moobs to prove it.

In hindsight, you should have labeled yourself as "The Thread Making Whore of a Mod" for clarification
    The fact that it's clear that I didn't need to, explains why I didn't.

Black Ninja!
    Why would a pot thread not be allowed? There's one mod, in particular, whom I've had many a conversation with while he was high. We even booked a few E-Fed shows that way.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Noted Rob. No more.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Man, first impressions sometimes suck. The very first things someone reads about you here sometimes doesn't define you as a person

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Why would a pot thread not be allowed? There's one mod, in particular, whom I've had many a conversation with while he was high. We even booked a few E-Fed shows that way.
    That's an over simplistic way to look at things. There are many more complexities involved with having such a thread. Just because a mod does something doesn't mean it's open day free for all on such a thing.

Black Ninja!
    That's an over simplistic way to look at things. There are many more complexities involved with having such a thread. Just because a mod does something doesn't mean it's open day free for all on such a thing.
    Did you miss the face? I was kidding.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community