Page 3284 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 228427843184323432743282328332843285328632943334338437844284 ... LastLast
Results 32,831 to 32,840 of 48308
    Blog Entries
    Yes Ape! Thank you for sharing!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    He was referring to himself in third person?! That's some whacked-up shit right there.

Anyone else reading The Aloisick Chronicles that guy is a nutcase, I mean its just a wrestling website. I mean its a great site, but if your banned for life you would think you would just leave it behind and find something better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He was referring to himself in third person?! That's some whacked-up shit right there.
    Didn't see K2 and TT posting about it already, but yea its funny if you ask me.

Blog Entries
    The guy is a grade A wanker. I love his continual and persistent use of words he clearly doesn't know the meaning of.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Blog Entries
    Like seriously, if I ever start referring myself in third person, just ban me on the spot. That's fucking crazy.

He actually had his lawyer post!! I'm dying here and he didn't even bother to spell most of his words correctly. "Harrassment" haha

Blog Entries
    Hahahahhahaa!! Absolute gold so far!!
    I bet he had to use a dictionary to look up some of the words that Ape uses lol!
    The guy's a complete and utter nutcase hahaha!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    every single person has been given a second chance bar me and that is not in the spirit of E-Fedding now is it?

This ban has been on for about a year now have some compassion guys surely someone this keen on coming back deserves a second chance

So therefore he bullied me as well as others i.e. Eyehatecena, Destruction, Broc, Sully, Asherdelampyr or whatever his name is as well as others.

I am trying to do this the nice way, it would be in your best interests to reinstate me
    Guess what? Now you're DOUBLE PERMABANNED. When your first PERMA BAN runs out (which is never), your next PERMA BAN will immediately kick in. So there's that.
    I have not ben condescending and I showed plenty of respect and patience until 8 months after my ban for another persons doing
    Pissing myself. Great job Ape!

Me, bullying him? I remained quiet on the E-WF situation, and sent him a PM whilst he was in his ultra-troll mode, telling him to stop, and that it wasn't fooling anyone. EHC bullying him is even more false!

Blog Entries
    You'd think if he cared to get his name cleared, he's sue his "brother" first.