Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I don't really have to work out. I was blessed with a very high metabolism and it is just very easy for me to burn off the fatty foods that I devour at the dining room table. I am thankful for that because I don't want to end up with big fatty boobies that sag down to my knees. *Wink*
    I'm 6'1 and 230 lbs but I'm nowhere near fat. Mrs. Poot compares my physique to Dolph Ziggler but not as veiny lol.

I always had a high metabolism as well but after I got hurt in Iraq, the doctor's pretty much told me I was never going to walk again. Me being the stubborn Marine that I am I decided to show them. With a totally rebuilt knee and artificial kneecap, I do more heavyweight lifting than I did before I got hurt. I just have no quit in me I guess.

Blog Entries
    I used to have a high metabolism for everything. Alas, that's no longer the case and I have to watch what I eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You mean MOOBS surely?
    YES. Those.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm 6'1 and 230 lbs but I'm nowhere near fat. Mrs. Poot compares my physique to Dolph Ziggler but not as veiny lol.

I always had a high metabolism as well but after I got hurt in Iraq, the doctor's pretty much told me I was never going to walk again. Me being the stubborn Marine that I am I decided to show them. With a totally rebuilt knee and artificial kneecap, I do more heavyweight lifting than I did before I got hurt. I just have no quit in me I guess.
    I always like stories about how somebody has defied the odds. And damn~ You are pretty tall. I barely scrape that height.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I used to have a high metabolism for everything. Alas, that's no longer the case and I have to watch what I eat.
    When I first went down after the roadbomb I went into a depression. Put on 50 lbs while I was down after the knee replacement. I inspired myself to be more than a victim. I couldn't imagine myself not in the gym now. I burn so many calories when I workout I can pretty well eat what I want, when I want although I normally try to eat healthy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    YES. Those.

I always like stories about how somebody has defied the odds. And damn~ You are pretty tall. I barely scrape that height.
    People around here call me a hero, and it really pisses me off. The hero's are the ones that are over there still fighting, or the ones that have already won their battle when they get put into mother earth.

I got hit by a roadbomb and tried cpr on a Marine that didn't make it. He's the hero, not me

Where have some of the Robot sigs gone?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    People around here call me a hero, and it really pisses me off. The hero's are the ones that are over there still fighting, or the ones that have already won their battle when they get put into mother earth.

I got hit by a roadbomb and tried cpr on a Marine that didn't make it. He's the hero, not me
    Strongly DISagree! You are still a hero bro. I don't buy the idea that it's the 'ultimate sacrifice' that qualifies you as a hero solely. So you're saying, the ones still fighting are heroes and the ones that died are heroes but the ones that get injured and survive but cannot fight anymore are NOT heroes? Poppycock! I doubt you apply the same judgement to your fellow Marines in the same predicament - I'm sure you classify them as heroes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Where have some of the Robot sigs gone?
    I never saw any robot sigs?

I never saw any robot sigs?
    You're Robot, come on keep up dammit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You're Robot, come on keep up dammit!
    I am????????