1. #32701
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Poor k2 having to disprove himself
    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So 'Defend the indefensible' kind of thing?
    Exactly. You place yourself in a position to disprove. What's even harder is when the opinion of the OP matches your own personal opinion. Then you have to take your personal stance out of the picture and just look for logical loopholes or flaws in the OP point of view. It's a pretty tough, but fun challenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Oooooooohhhhhhh! Duh!
    Quick on your toes jman...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #32702
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    It's more than just that jman... K2 also has to disprove that Daniels character has been good as of late, that the clean win was a valid decision, and that the Daniel Bryan/CM Punk rivalry shouldn't have any more matches as to not follow the same path as Daniels/Styles...


    In depth thought and all


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #32703
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's more than just that jman... K2 also has to disprove that Daniels character has been good as of late, that the clean win was a valid decision, and that the Daniel Bryan/CM Punk rivalry shouldn't have any more matches as to not follow the same path as Daniels/Styles...


    In depth thought and all
    Well then, I think I won.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #32704
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Well then, I think I won.
    I will say that you have given him quite the challenge... Especially since Bad Influence has perhaps the most steam at the moment.


    I remember when I first started seriously posting on the boards, people said Kaz/Daniels would split before the end of the Claire Lynch angle. I said they has the makings of being a solid, homegrown tag team to replace Beer Money, Inc. I love when I am right in hindsight


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #32705
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I will say that you have given him quite the challenge... Especially since Bad Influence has perhaps the most steam at the moment.


    I remember when I first started seriously posting on the boards, people said Kaz/Daniels would split before the end of the Claire Lynch angle. I said they has the makings of being a solid, homegrown tag team to replace Beer Money, Inc. I love when I am right in hindsight
    I'm smelling a Beer Money reunion, actually. This Wild Card Tag Team show presents that possibility.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #32706
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I love you Robstar, but the next time you slip a roofie in my drink and pop muh buttcherry I'm pressing charges....

  7. #32707
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I love you Robstar, but the next time you slip a roofie in my drink and pop muh buttcherry I'm pressing charges....
    Good thing for him you can only pop that once.
    #BeJelly


  8. #32708
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Good thing for him you can only pop that once.
    Naaahhhh I'm from the South. I'll just reclaim my butt virginity and do lots of Kegel exercises....

  9. #32709
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I love you Robstar, but the next time you slip a roofie in my drink and pop muh buttcherry I'm pressing charges....
    That's OK, next time I'm charging you for the privilege.

  10. #32710
    ( o Y o )
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.