Blog Entries
    Or you can totally throw off and change the subject and mention how you have irritable bowel syndrome or sandy vagina disease and try garnering some pity points that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Like we couldn't tell you weren't miffed after reading this previous post.

And obviously the rant wasn't over But that's ok. At least your rants are entertaining to read
    It was an ironic re-quote Bear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or you can totally throw off and change the subject and mention how you have irritable bowel syndrome or sandy vagina disease and try garnering some pity points that way.
    wait has someone actually used irritable bowel syndrome as an excuse?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Speaking of which..there has been something I've been meaning to tell you...

Blog Entries
    Speaking of which..there has been something I've been meaning to tell you...
    It was you bear!? I should of known
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    It was an ironic re-quote Bear.
    sadly sometimes irony is lost on me. So, my original statement from earlier than no one commented on, I'll restate. Do you think Paramount made the right decision in delaying the debut of the Jack Reacher movie, seeing as how the delay in Pittsburgh was to occur a day after the Connecticut school shootings? The logic behind it was since the opening scene involved sniper shots, it would be offensive. Do you feel it would come that off that way? or do you think most would have just viewed it was another movie?

sadly sometimes irony is lost on me. So, my original statement from earlier than no one commented on, I'll restate. Do you think Paramount made the right decision in delaying the debut of the Jack Reacher movie, seeing as how the delay in Pittsburgh was to occur a day after the Connecticut school shootings? The logic behind it was since the opening scene involved sniper shots, it would be offensive. Do you feel it would come that off that way? or do you think most would have just viewed it was another movie?
    Fuck your Tom Cruise!!! There is a crusade at hand and you're worried about a midget playing actor?

Man, this has been such an amusing day for me

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    wait has someone actually used irritable bowel syndrome as an excuse?
    I know right? Sounds too crazy to believe! IBS probably not your biggest problem if you're posting that on an internet site .

Blog Entries
    FACK the Tom Cruise!

But seriously, I can't say. The fact is they are more motivated by sales than sensitivity.

Blog Entries
    I know right? Sounds too crazy to believe! IBS probably not your biggest problem if you're posting that on an internet site .
    I don't understand how this could of possibly come out in context so I am going to try not to judge lol.
    #BeJelly