Page 3266 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 226627663166321632563264326532663267326832763316336637664266 ... LastLast
Results 32,651 to 32,660 of 48226
    Blog Entries
    Talking about TNA? That section needs posters! DRG, why haven't you hijacked them there yet? Or have I now foiled your plot?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The thing about GOTIS is.....you deny it if you have it and you deny it if you don't have it.

OH NO! People have been talking about me while I was logged off! The banning will begin when I get through crying about it. And the crying will begin when I get through moaning about it!

Now where did we put that Victim Card???

I never knew I couldn't post at my timezone's convenience? Kinda makes it hard to mod, but anyway - let me take advice from an inexperienced, naive, attention seeking, thin skinned teenager who clearly knows so much about such things.

Rant over.
    Did I, erm, miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    This is why my children will not have a webcam, cell phone, or digital camera until they are old enough to save the money and purchase the products on their own.
    My strict old fashioned Asian dad did the same with me and if I ever have kids, I won't spoil them but I'll give them most of these stuff. (I still love my dad though obviously Lol)

I'm just saying, it's really not a nice feeling when all your friends have the new PS2 and you're stuck with the PS1.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

The thing about GOTIS is.....you deny it if you have it and you deny it if you don't have it.

OH NO! People have been talking about me while I was logged off! The banning will begin when I get through crying about it. And the crying will begin when I get through moaning about it!

I never knew I couldn't post at my timezone's convenience? Kinda makes it hard to mod, but anyway - let me take advice from an inexperienced, naive, attention seeking, thin skinned teenager who clearly knows so much about such things.

Rant over.
    what's GOTIS?? haha I have no clue

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    My strict old fashioned Asian dad did the same with me and if I ever have kids, I won't spoil them but I'll give them most of these stuff. (I still love my dad though obviously Lol)

I'm just saying, it's really not a nice feeling when all your friends have the new PS2 and you're stuck with the PS1.
    the only reason that it isn't a nice feeling is because Playstation sucks

if all my friends had a Gamecube and I still had the Nintendo 64, I'd still be happy as fuck. Nintendo rules wooooooo!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I'ma guess without Googling it. Lol

I think it's Girlfriend over the internet syndrome.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Did I, erm, miss something?
    Just trying to catch up on all the pages I missed and couldn't even read half that garbage before commenting. But I live in a different timezone don't ya know? Probably not allowed to do that, I'm not sure. Ask Ashley, she's been trying to redefine the way people communicate on here lately.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Gotcha.

That's always confused me, y'know? He's the only big name never to succumb to the WWE machine. Good for him, I guess.
    It's the main reason why people such as myself, who grew up on JCP and WCW as opposed to the typical WWE fans, support Sting in not being a part of their roster. He is perhaps the only one of the current generation who will eventually end up in the WWE HOF (rightfully so) to have never been a part of a WWE promoted event (outside of the final Nitro). He will be infamous for what wrestling ONCE was when there were two major corporations and, in essence, the heyday of professional wrestling.

Rant over.
    Quit mocking Denny... We love him! Oh, and apparently, I need to be the first to be banned. I keep supplying the threads with logical thinking that is causing glitches in the matrix for the normal "WWE SUCKS! TNA SUCKS! WRESTLING SUCKS!" fanboys who can't spell the word "teh" the correct way.

Talking about TNA? That section needs posters!
    DRG, why haven't you hijacked them there yet? Or have I now foiled your plot?

Dammit Rob! You're the friggin Captain Planet to my Looten Plunder!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Girls On The Internet Syndrome: The act of men, if you can call some of the guys on here men, chasing after women on an internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Quit mocking Denny... We love him!
    I wasn't referencing him....