Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #32551
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hey!

    But yeah, I see your point. -__-
    it's bear. that's a perfect choice.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #32552
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hey!

    But yeah, I see your point. -__-
    I had to give him a challenge, and you built such good guidelines, it's hard to contradict them. That's what makes this round fun; no easy routes to successfully proving an alternate point.


    bear - How much time do you think you need?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #32553
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I had to give him a challenge, and you built such good guidelines, it's hard to contradict them. That's what makes this round fun; no easy routes to successfully proving an alternate point.


    bear - How much time do you think you need?
    I would guess, quite a bit of time. We didn't exactly give him an easy one in there


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #32554
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I had to give him a challenge, and you built such good guidelines, it's hard to contradict them. That's what makes this round fun; no easy routes to successfully proving an alternate point.


    bear - How much time do you think you need?
    Alright, alright.

    *grumbles to himself*


  5. #32555
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I would guess, quite a bit of time. We didn't exactly give him an easy one in there
    I would concur based on his lack of response to the challenge presented. I envision 1 of 2 things currently happening

    (1) bear cursing, scratching his head, and typing away in a word page

    or

    (2) bear looking at e-feds, oblivious that he's even been challenged.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #32556
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    I totally wish I was a Wizard.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #32557
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I would concur based on his lack of response to the challenge presented. I envision 1 of 2 things currently happening

    (1) bear cursing, scratching his head, and typing away in a word page

    or

    (2) bear looking at e-feds, oblivious that he's even been challenged.
    I told him. I imagine it is the word page option,.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #32558
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I totally wish I was a Wizard.
    Well I guess you read my shitty essay then. Mr wizard.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #32559
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I totally wish I was a Wizard.

    You are... You casted a spell on Robstar that even the sweetest Prince's kiss couldn't break.

    Or is that a Warlock?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #32560
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I told him. I imagine it is the word page option,.
    I sent him a VM as well... I guess we'll hear from him soon enough.


    Bodom - You up for challenge?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.