Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I love you too B-Mac but reading that thread will make me commit: Homicide, Genocide, Suicide... basically anything ending with 'cide'.
    I love you Cider?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-You for respecting that
    I know it wasn't B-Mc and i know that you definitely do not have that,via you are very nice one day and not as nice the next

That isn't a bad thing though
    I'm a human... weird.

Blog Entries
    LOL okay B-mac, you've proved your point about the Gotis thing.

Black Ninja!
    What point. I love you akbar.

Blog Entries
    No he hasn't. Not enough desperation. Trust me, I know.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No he hasn't. Not enough desperation. Trust me, I know.
    I need yoouuuuu soooo bad.... because I love you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I do not base my life around what you guys say, feel and think..
    Yes i agree but, when most i not all feel that way, you wonder why the actual fuck do you bother and anytime that i do have valid opinion,it gets skipped past..

I am a person that believes you are entitled to your own opinion but, don't shove it in someone's faces

I made a promise though and i stick by them

Trust me, many of my valued jewels get passed up on this site as well, but the majority of the time, when I say something that strikes a nerve, or makes people think, I will usually get a PM to further discuss the topic. I don't take it as people going out of their way to selectively ignore me, rather that we all have things that strike our fancy for a particular day. It's not something that you should take offense to when someone like me says that they skip past the majority of commentary between you, BMAC, and Dennis. If you go back to the other day when the three of you were all talking amongst yourselves, there were no revelations made in a way that would spark a conversation outside of me saying that you three were crazy... This is why I didn’t comment. But I will not blatantly deny the fact that skimming through 40 posts of "lol, team danish" or "right, that's crazy" or, in Shaz's case "I smoke weed" gets irritating in the context of a place that is commonly used for conversation rather than Text messages. I'm sorry if this upsets you or makes you feel that I think differently of you, but just as I said with K2 the other day, for me to deny being honest is for me to not treat you like a human being; which is what I am assuming you are.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Trust me, many of my valued jewels get passed up on this site as well, but the majority of the time, when I say something that strikes a nerve, or makes people think, I will usually get a PM to further discuss the topic. I don't take it as people going out of their way to selectively ignore me, rather that we all have things that strike our fancy for a particular day. It's not something that you should take offense to when someone like me says that they skip past the majority of commentary between you, BMAC, and Dennis. If you go back to the other day when the three of you were all talking amongst yourselves, there were no revelations made in a way that would spark a conversation outside of me saying that you three were crazy... This is why I didn’t comment. But I will not blatantly deny the fact that skimming through 40 posts of "lol, team danish" or "right, that's crazy" or, in Shaz's case "I smoke weed" gets irritating in the context of a place that is commonly used for conversation rather than Text messages. I'm sorry if this upsets you or makes you feel that I think differently of you, but just as I said with K2 the other day, for me to deny being honest is for me to not treat you like a human being; which is what I am assuming you are.

I'd like a CBOT challenge please?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'd like a CBOT challenge please?
    What's a CBOT challenge?

Blog Entries
    So Jack Reacher is out. The day it was suppose to have a debut in Pittsburgh, was Dec 15th. Dec 14th was the day of the Connecticut school shootings. Paramount Pictures postponed the early premiere of the movie due to the events, citing in point that at the beginning of the movie there is a sniper scene. Do you feel that was the right call by the movie company? Do you feel it made any real impact by delaying the debut?