1. #32501
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5


    Thought this thread needed a turn in another, less awk direction so how about some small talk? How's everything been with your families and such? Had a good night rest?


  2. #32502
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You know what.. It is
    After i comment on the last few posts

    when i have something that you guys would actually wanna read and actually think is valid as it has essential and is worth your time and effort to read, i will post

    i apologize for wasting your time in the past and most likely in the present as you will most likely skip this point
    Why are you being silly Ash? You're taking these people to serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm honestly saying it in the nicest way, That Poot guy said it best I think when he said something like people being free to post whatever they want but it's just nice to come to this site and read banter etc instead of small talk between people.

    But again, anyone can post whatever they want.
    Only thing that matters, I challenge you to read all of the Diner as punishment for being rude...

    I'm being all GOTISy now aren't I. No I'm being nice.. I love you akbar
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Are you ready...*tugs down shirt past shoulders* for this jelly?

    Oh I think I'm ready.. P's I liove you


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #32503
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post


    Thought this thread needed a turn in another, less awk direction so how about some small talk? How's everything been with your families and such? Had a good night rest?
    Small talk is usefull

    I love you


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #32504
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,263
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You know what.. It is
    After i comment on the last few posts

    when i have something that you guys would actually wanna read and actually think is valid as it has essential and is worth your time and effort to read, i will post

    i apologize for wasting your time in the past and most likely in the present as you will most likely skip this point
    Lol Don't think all your posts have to be more than 2 words though because that ain't what I consider post whoring.

  5. #32505
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why do you call your brain "silly" and "little"? Being condescending is only appealing when you have a snarky attitude, to which doesn't fit your normal mold. But if others believe you can grasp the ability to read through previous post or not is futile in the world. It's all just an internet site, so this has no applicable stance on your ability to function in the real world; if it does, you need to delete your account, throw your laptop out of the roof, and check yourself into the state institution quickly. Internet is used for fun and anyone who prevents you from having fun should be avoided. Be courteous of others mind you, but don't let them affect your mindset.

    Edit - I fucked all sorts of grammar up on that last post, lmao
    I do not base my life around what you guys say, feel and think..
    Yes i agree but, when most i not all feel that way, you wonder why the actual fuck do you bother and anytime that i do have valid opinion,it gets skipped past..

    I am a person that believes you are entitled to your own opinion but, don't shove it in someone's faces

    I made a promise though and i stick by them


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #32506
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol Don't think all your posts have to be more than 2 words though because that ain't what I consider post whoring.
    Consider the postwhore game Bear, Dennis, AWG and myself played to be postwhoring.

    I love you


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #32507
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Why are you being silly Ash? You're taking these people to serious.
    I am not, i am just trying to make everybody happy B-Mc, i know you guys joke and i can get that

    I just don't want to annoy you guys

    I happen to respect what you guys think


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #32508
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am not, i am just trying to make everybody happy B-Mc, i know you guys joke and i can get that

    I just don't want to annoy you guys

    I happen to respect what you guys think
    well okay. as long as your happy...

    and no that wasn't a GOTIS thing...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #32509
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,263
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Only thing that matters, I challenge you to read all of the Diner as punishment for being rude...

    I'm being all GOTISy now aren't I. No I'm being nice.. I love you akbar
    I love you too B-Mac but reading that thread will make me commit: Homicide, Genocide, Suicide... basically anything ending with 'cide'.

  10. #32510
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    well okay. as long as your happy...

    and no that wasn't a GOTIS thing...
    Thank-You for respecting that
    I know it wasn't B-Mc and i know that you definitely do not have that,via you are very nice one day and not as nice the next

    That isn't a bad thing though


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.