Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    As I said, ignorance is bliss and with topics involving GOTIS shit, I tend to look the other way. Never had the issue, never wanted it, and try to avoid it. It's why I try to avoid conversations with female on the net... Not because I don't like talking to someone like Ash (she's not bad when you can actually get her to talk), but the stigma that comes with it isn't worth the trouble. It's why I got such a kick out of watching K2's keyboard keys stick with the juices his beloved Fancy brought out of him (I believe it was K2 who was smitten by her). But it's also why you take things to PM; to avoid ridicule from fellow users who, being male, are obviously going to give you shit about it. It's part of the guy code after all.

And yes, Magnus = magglis. The ones I left off were the Knockouts (minus ODB) because I don't watch them, Eric Bischoff (because he's off screen now)and the writing staff, and Jeremy Borash (because I like him so much, I wouldn't want to give him a user outside of a NecroYeti, Torphy, TTC, or another regular that has that same random humor as Borash. As for the task of top 50 wrestlers - I can't do it. My mind would be in a full on internal struggle if I left someone off, or put a Barry Windham in a place lower than where he deserved. Plus, it'd piss a lot of the younger kids off who can remember wrestling before Undertaker.
    But I wanna see a real list of wrestlers...
    not
    1. Undertaker
    2. Triple H
    3. Shawn michaels
    4. Kurt Angle.
    5. Cm punk
    6. Daniel Bryan
    7. Santino
    8.Khali
    9. Cena
    10. the gobbldy gooker
    11. Austin
    12. Brett
    13. Aj styles
    14. Sting
    15. ric flair.
    16.mankind
    17. dude love
    18. cactus jack
    19. Mick Foley
    20. Umaga
    25. Christian
    49. Mr perfect..

You get the point... That sort of list is complete rubbish.

The term "GOTIS" is complete rubbish... Being nice to someone is being nice to someone... If they happen to be a femal on the internet. You have GOTIS... but I digress... K2J in GOTIS mode is hilarious.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hey! She was gorgeous and beautiful and...*sniffs*...and she understood me the most DAMMIT! *bawls in the corner*

Joking aside, to this day, I had no idea what came over me. Believe it or not, I've managed to keep my GOTIS under control. Proof? I was partnered up with a girl in the e-feds and I didn't get a swelled head over it, go goo-goo over her and didn't tend to her every whim and request, whenever things didn't go her way and told her to suck it up and keep moving forward.
    But reading the fancypants fiasco was funny as fuck to the rest of us so it's okay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But reading the fancypants fiasco was funny as fuck to the rest of us so it's okay.
    Hey, I was the bloodhound, okay? I sniffed her out and got her banned because she wasn't supposed to be here. My GOTIS saved the day and I have yet to be compensated for my heroic deed!

Hey! She was gorgeous and beautiful and...*sniffs*...and she understood me the most DAMMIT! *bawls in the corner*

Joking aside, to this day, I had no idea what came over me. Believe it or not, I've managed to keep my GOTIS under control. Proof? I was partnered up with a girl in the e-feds and I didn't get a swelled head over it, go goo-goo over her and didn't tend to her every whim and request, whenever things didn't go her way and told her to suck it up and keep moving forward.
    I'll make sure to bake you a cookie for that one K2... And I found it the whole ordeal to be yet another issue I skipped past in the cruising of the site. However, you had been bitten to a point that you were acting as if her posting a message containing "hehe " was really enough to make your panties damp; which would only make me feel sad for the women in your life and believe that there is a possibility that a 2 second man can exist. But we all do our own goofy shit from time to time. Mine was daring to challenge Ape (after being on the boards for a whole 250 total post) to a battle of comic book to movie knowledge involving the TMNT. It turned out a stalemate (although I am sure that is just my view on it) but regardless, it was a battle of mental capacities that I managed to limp through on my sheer determination rather than my knowledge on the topic.

But all in all, these events make us both more interesting and stronger characters inside the wonderful world of the EWN.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

But I wanna see a real list of wrestlers...
    not
    1. Undertaker
    2. Triple H
    3. Shawn michaels
    4. Kurt Angle.
    5. Cm punk
    6. Daniel Bryan
    7. Santino
    8.Khali
    9. Cena
    10. the gobbldy gooker
    11. Austin
    12. Brett
    13. Aj styles
    14. Sting
    15. ric flair.
    16.mankind
    17. dude love
    18. cactus jack
    19. Mick Foley
    20. Umaga
    25. Christian
    49. Mr perfect..

You get the point... That sort of list is complete rubbish.

The term "GOTIS" is complete rubbish... Being nice to someone is being nice to someone... If they happen to be a femal on the internet. You have GOTIS... but I digress... K2J in GOTIS mode is hilarious.
    I knew this list was a cowpatty the moment I saw the bolded part... We all know he is no less than number 3

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Hey, I was the bloodhound, okay? I sniffed her out and got her banned because she wasn't supposed to be here. My GOTIS saved the day and I have yet to be compensated for my heroic deed!
    Your reward was that they cured your disease.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I knew this list was a cowpatty the moment I saw the bolded part... We all know he is no less than number 3
    You should have been able to work it out sooner than that...

Blog Entries
    Fuck that crap! Where's my parade?! My medal?!

At least the cyber one... We don't know about the syphilis he contracted from the lotion...

Speaking of which K2, how's the lawsuit against Suave coming?

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    On a serious note, Marella deserves at least one run with the World Heavyweight Championship. As long as he goes back to his credibility, that he had in early 2012, or he goes back to being a heel.