Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd say if there was a trilogy, trying having Hush. Since he was a friend of B.Wayne before he turned evil, the trilogy could slowly build him up as a villain that Batman would ultimately clash against. I'd say pencil him in for the second movie. For the first movie, I'd probably have Black Mask since he has a hatred for Bruce Wayne and could try to corrupt his business when Bruce is given the keys. For the third, I'd have to go with Clayface.
    Interesting choice. I didn't think of him. he was a good one to watch in the animated series

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Interesting choice. I didn't think of him. he was a good one to watch in the animated series
    Then again, I'd like for the new Batman trilogy, if there is one, to embrace the realism that Nolan's did so he might not be such a good idea. I guess Hugo Strange would be a better substitute.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I stand by my original statement I believe we had in another thread. I don't see a new Batman series coming out already. If anything, I see the JL movie coming out, and THEN maybe another Batman series. As for villains, I would like to see Mr Freeze, but a much better one than the shitty one Arnold played. The riddler, and a full fledge Two face from the start of whichever movie he is in
    I like all of those mostly the riddler... it could be awesome... my friend pointed out the calendar guy... I think he is called calendar man? essentially he kills someone every day minus april fools, where he only pretends to do it... I think he could work in a movie well with the riddler.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Harry Potter and the Lack of Substance in B-mac's Posts

It is with great regret that I write this tale. It is a tale of a man, a wrestling site and the complete boredom that led to the man wasting people precious time by posting ridiculous amounts of garbage posts. This isn't make believe, no this is a true story. Harry Potter sucks, btw. I have been forced to write this tale, under threat of being exiled to the TNA section and ruining the credibility that DRG is trying to bring to that section. Robstar seems pretty pissed, but we all no he is only slightly annoyed and isn't really mad. I'm already sick of typing this and so I want to puch the post button.

Anyway, to the point of this post, my atrocious abuse of the 10 character limit. Why do I post such completely pointless and tiny posts? It turns out that at the times I can get onto this site, there are few members online. Therefore I get bored, really bored. As a bored person, I write random meaningless crap and post it. sometimes this nonsense is very short. Sometimes my nonsense get's noticed, sometimes it doesn't. Do I care. No. However I have been told, by Donny of all people, that I have GOTIS. If this is what his Jealous mind believes, so be it. I'll blame that for my lack of effort. Maybe I just am not interested in posting a nine page essay on why I haven't seen Die Hard. Maybe sometimes a conversation takes place and long posts aren't necessary. Sure it annoys you. But, you have all mentioned that you can skip past these conversations and go ahead to what you see as more contributing posts.

I'm making excuses, but how else am I suppose to come up with 500 words on such a small point. The answer is I'm bored. Also Harry Potter Killed Voldemort, what JK Rowling didn't tell you is that Harry Potter grew up to be Bodom. Bodom is a wizard and my essay makes no sense.

Go fuck yourselves Ten characters.

The end.

or is it?

No, It's not.

Dennis is Jelly.

Now it's over, go home folks.
    Your next essay should be about why your 500 word essays are shorter than 400 words.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Your next essay should be about why your 500 word essays are shorter than 400 words.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ so much win!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ so much win!

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

Black Ninja!
    Toy Story 4: B-Mac's Incredibly Short 500 Word Essays

Buzz: To infinite and Beyond.

Woody: how about just to 500 words

Buzz: Sorry, Woody we have to defend the whole galaxy.

Woody: But B-mac only writes short posts.

Buzz: But he's an idiot, and a post whore.

Woody: True, I miss Andy.

Buzz: Me too Woody, Me too. I just don't feel the same Buzz I once did.

B-mac: Shut the fuck up you stupid toys, I have to explain to Iron Ape why my 500 Essay was less than 400 words.

Buzz: Okay space cadet, explain yourself, so I can protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.

Woody: Yeah, go on partner, get 'er done.

B-Mac: Um... Toy's i said stop talking. Anyway, Ape, it's simple. The complaints are that my posts are not long enough, surely then, I should make an Essay that is too short to be accepted by the ones who requested it. Also, my Essay was becoming boring and repetitive and really, who wants to read something like that.

Buzz: Great, You have finished, now can you help us find Andy?

Woody: he's at college.

B-Mac: i thought you wanted to save the galaxy?

Buzz: I do, but first I must find Andy. I miss his cute little face.

Andy: Umm Buzz, That's a little weird.

*B-Mac has an annoyed look on his face which quickly turns into a twisted smile as he grabs a lighter from his pocket.*

B-Mac: do you guys remember Sid?

Buzz: What are you doing space ranger?

B-Mac: Nothing...

*B-mac melts Buzz and Woody.*

The End...

Now during the skit above, B-Mac explained that he wrote the Essay too short on Purpose. In reality he didn't even pay attention to how long it was. He didn't use a word count and he wasn't worried that it was clearly not enough words.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Toy Story 4: B-Mac's Incredibly Short 500 Word Essays

Buzz: To infinite and Beyond.

Woody: how about just to 500 words

Buzz: Sorry, Woody we have to defend the whole galaxy.

Woody: But B-mac only writes short posts.

Buzz: But he's an idiot, and a post whore.

Woody: True, I miss Andy.

Buzz: Me too Woody, Me too. I just don't feel the same Buzz I once did.

B-mac: Shut the fuck up you stupid toys, I have to explain to Iron Ape why my 500 Essay was less than 400 words.

Buzz: Okay space cadet, explain yourself, so I can protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.

Woody: Yeah, go on partner, get 'er done.

B-Mac: Um... Toy's i said stop talking. Anyway, Ape, it's simple. The complaints are that my posts are not long enough, surely then, I should make an Essay that is too short to be accepted by the ones who requested it. Also, my Essay was becoming boring and repetitive and really, who wants to read something like that.

Buzz: Great, You have finished, now can you help us find Andy?

Woody: he's at college.

B-Mac: i thought you wanted to save the galaxy?

Buzz: I do, but first I must find Andy. I miss his cute little face.

Andy: Umm Buzz, That's a little weird.

*B-Mac has an annoyed look on his face which quickly turns into a twisted smile as he grabs a lighter from his pocket.*

B-Mac: do you guys remember Sid?

Buzz: What are you doing space ranger?

B-Mac: Nothing...

*B-mac melts Buzz and Woody.*

The End...

Now during the skit above, B-Mac explained that he wrote the Essay too short on Purpose. In reality he didn't even pay attention to how long it was. He didn't use a word count and he wasn't worried that it was clearly not enough words.
    Lame. lol #teamdisappointed

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Lame. lol #teamdisappointed
    Could you post anything with less content? :P