Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Ashley is really Robstar? I knew it!
    I have a feeling that Rob's response to this is going to be slightly scathing.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Oh science! I think this place needs a llittle trip to Dignitas.
    Or, maybe what Rob, the mods, have done is go all Ra's al Ghul and The League of Shadows on this place, with the Diner and shit, and let it tear itself apart? Muahahahaha, etc.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I have a feeling that Rob's response to this is going to be slightly scathing.
    Why do you I posted it?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Or, maybe what Rob, the mods, have done is go all Ra's al Ghul and The League of Shadows on this place, with the Diner and shit, and let it tear itself apart? Muahahahaha, etc.
    Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Why do you I posted it?
    I like the way you work, jbro.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    I like the way you work, jbro.
    'preciate that, Apester. You ain't too bad yourself.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    here is a random question for my fellow cboters... Me and my friend were talking about the next batman series... which is likely to happen sooner than later because of the justice league coming out in 2015... We were wondering who would be the best batman villians for a new trilogy... I was thinking the wringer for the first one... penguin for the second (second biggest villian/ we have so many joker movies)... and poison ivy (she deserves a quality movie).... any thoughts there?
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.
    PootHair- ....AND THE WINNER IS! B-Mac! LOL
    Harry Potter and the Lack of Substance in B-mac's Posts

It is with great regret that I write this tale. It is a tale of a man, a wrestling site and the complete boredom that led to the man wasting people precious time by posting ridiculous amounts of garbage posts. This isn't make believe, no this is a true story. Harry Potter sucks, btw. I have been forced to write this tale, under threat of being exiled to the TNA section and ruining the credibility that DRG is trying to bring to that section. Robstar seems pretty pissed, but we all no he is only slightly annoyed and isn't really mad. I'm already sick of typing this and so I want to puch the post button.

Anyway, to the point of this post, my atrocious abuse of the 10 character limit. Why do I post such completely pointless and tiny posts? It turns out that at the times I can get onto this site, there are few members online. Therefore I get bored, really bored. As a bored person, I write random meaningless crap and post it. sometimes this nonsense is very short. Sometimes my nonsense get's noticed, sometimes it doesn't. Do I care. No. However I have been told, by Donny of all people, that I have GOTIS. If this is what his Jealous mind believes, so be it. I'll blame that for my lack of effort. Maybe I just am not interested in posting a nine page essay on why I haven't seen Die Hard. Maybe sometimes a conversation takes place and long posts aren't necessary. Sure it annoys you. But, you have all mentioned that you can skip past these conversations and go ahead to what you see as more contributing posts.

I'm making excuses, but how else am I suppose to come up with 500 words on such a small point. The answer is I'm bored. Also Harry Potter Killed Voldemort, what JK Rowling didn't tell you is that Harry Potter grew up to be Bodom. Bodom is a wizard and my essay makes no sense.

Go fuck yourselves Ten characters.

The end.

or is it?

No, It's not.

Dennis is Jelly.

Now it's over, go home folks.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    here is a random question for my fellow cboters... Me and my friend were talking about the next batman series... which is likely to happen sooner than later because of the justice league coming out in 2015... We were wondering who would be the best batman villians for a new trilogy... I was thinking the wringer for the first one... penguin for the second (second biggest villian/ we have so many joker movies)... and poison ivy (she deserves a quality movie).... any thoughts there?
    I'd say if there was a trilogy, trying having Hush. Since he was a friend of B.Wayne before he turned evil, the trilogy could slowly build him up as a villain that Batman would ultimately clash against. I'd say pencil him in for the second movie. For the first movie, I'd probably have Black Mask since he has a hatred for Bruce Wayne and could try to corrupt his business when Bruce is given the keys. For the third, I'd have to go with Clayface.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd say if there was a trilogy, trying having Hush. Since he was a friend of B.Wayne before he turned evil, the trilogy could slowly build him up as a villain that Batman would ultimately clash against. I'd say pencil him in for the second movie. For the first movie, I'd probably have Black Mask since he has a hatred for Bruce Wayne and could try to corrupt his business when Bruce is given the keys. For the third, I'd have to go with Clayface.
    I like those ideas, I think there should be one more known supervillian but it would be cool to see all of those guys to get movies... there wasn't enough love for bane and ra's al ghul before this last series.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I stand by my original statement I believe we had in another thread. I don't see a new Batman series coming out already. If anything, I see the JL movie coming out, and THEN maybe another Batman series. As for villains, I would like to see Mr Freeze, but a much better one than the shitty one Arnold played. The riddler, and a full fledge Two face from the start of whichever movie he is in