Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't get the problem with post whoring as long as you do it in the proper threads. then again even my post whore posts are longer than 30 characters so I don't know why I'm defending them.
    That's the problem, Dennis.

As you could see with B-Mac and AshleyPunk, post whoring is still migrating to threads where it's not welcomed. Sure, it's allowed but a new thread made, to embrace that principle, and it's not even used? Like Robstar said, no one bothers to read it or care about it so if they're not going to regard other people, it should at least be harder for them. And for those who want to have some substance in their posts, it won't make a difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've got an iphone3 and to me it works almost as good as my old lady's 5. I don't see the use in spending all that extra money just to get a few miliseconds quicker speed on downloads.
    The only reason I have an iPhone 4 right now is because I lost my iPhone 3 and after the new iPhone 5 came out, I was like, really? People don't even use the new features that the new phone advertises anyway so what's the point?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's the problem, Dennis.

As you could see with B-Mac and AshleyPunk, post whoring is still migrating to threads where it's not welcomed. Sure, it's allowed but a new thread made, to embrace that principle, and it's not even used? Like Robstar said, no one bothers to read it or care about it so if they're not going to regard other people, it should at least be harder for them. And for those who want to have some substance in their posts, it won't make a difference.
    sometimes you just want to post something under 30 characters, and your trying not to post whore...
    #TeamGeeky

The only reason I have an iPhone 4 right now is because I lost my iPhone 3 and after the new iPhone 5 came out, I was like, really? People don't even use the new features that the new phone advertises anyway so what's the point?
    don't like Apple products, which is why I never have, and never will buy a Mac, iPod or iPhone. I think Android or Windows phones are better, currently own the Samsung Galaxy S2, works on Android Jelly Bean, which is a great OS. The phone is nice in size, although some complain it's too big (but I like the size, especially for videos/apps) Got really cheap earphones with them though, but have ordered new ones that hopefully will stand the test of time.

Blog Entries
    Iphone5 is really for people with more money than sense. The 3 that I have has been jailbroken and unlocked and is almost as fast as her 5 with all the extra bells and whistles. Hell, she doesn't even use half the crap that comes on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    don't like Apple products, which is why I never have, and never will buy a Mac, iPod or iPhone. I think Android or Windows phones are better, currently own the Samsung Galaxy S2, works on Android Jelly Bean, which is a great OS. The phone is nice in size, although some complain it's too big (but I like the size, especially for videos/apps) Got really cheap earphones with them though, but have ordered new ones that hopefully will stand the test of time.
    I've actually been shopping for a Galaxy Nexus for the simple fact that it has a HUGE screen. I watch alot of sports and whatnot on my phone so it would be hella awesome.

@WWECreative_ish
    So Brooke Hogan can't date a wrestler but Hulk Hogan can date a girl who looks just like his daughter. Gotcha. #TNAwful

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've actually been shopping for a Galaxy Nexus for the simple fact that it has a HUGE screen. I watch alot of sports and whatnot on my phone so it would be hella awesome.
    Who is your provider

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Who is your provider
    StraightTalk. We've tried Verizon, then moved to AT&T, and it just got too expensive. StraightTalk is a wonderful provider although you have to pay for your phones outright. They bounce off of both ATT and Verizon towers so it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    @WWECreative_ish
    So Brooke Hogan can't date a wrestler but Hulk Hogan can date a girl who looks just like his daughter. Gotcha. #TNAwful
    haha I love how a lot of WWE wrestlers follow that account