Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's probably going to happen, but I think I'm actually going to leave the thread open to everybody. I'll just dump everything in the opening post- which is why I'm trying to wait until he wraps this ridiculous crusade up- and then everyone can have their fun basking in all of the crazy. To me, it just doesn't make sense to close it because there's some golden nuggets of hilarity in there and people are going to want to chat about it; no point in folks scattering and then talking about alo's particular brand of crazy in a bunch of other places. I just assume keep it all centralized.
    and it shall be the greatest of threads!

Honestly I really thought Alo had packed up his crazy wagon and moved on down the line, I seriously underestimated the level of insanity presented.

also Rob, I agree, if there was a mod I was gonna try and slip one past, it would be you

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So just had the chance to read the last few pages and here are some thoughts.

In regards to post whoring, there are times i may reply rather short and its normally when im on my phone. To me the occasional short post isnt bad but when you have 3 to 5 people doing short posts for 5 pages in a thread like this or wwe or the efeds, its annoying.

On aloisick, he pmed me a little while ago asking if he was unbanned if he could come back and all i could do was laugh. I really hope iron ape makes the thread with the pms. Would make for a great laugh.
    You should tell him yes just to get his hopes up. Tell him you'll make him champ if he comes back. Dude has no chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As if the Ashes really matter
    all this time I thought that was just some random shit cooked up by Douglas Adams to explain why a bunch of robots wanted to steal a trophy, of course never having seen an actual Cricket match, that may explain part of that confusion

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What. The. Actual. Fuck.So I go to boxing sparring (yeah I've went back) and guess who the FUCK is also training for boxing in my gym? My girlfriend's ex, the one I had a fight with. Fuckin' pissed me right off, he was giving me the dirts all day.

And then to make matters a whole lot worse, I go home, and my new laptop still hasn't bloody come. They said it comes on the 4th! Today is the 4th!! I'm so pissed off.
    lol what???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So just had the chance to read the last few pages and here are some thoughts.

In regards to post whoring, there are times i may reply rather short and its normally when im on my phone. To me the occasional short post isnt bad but when you have 3 to 5 people doing short posts for 5 pages in a thread like this or wwe or the efeds, its annoying.

On aloisick, he pmed me a little while ago asking if he was unbanned if he could come back and all i could do was laugh. I really hope iron ape makes the thread with the pms. Would make for a great laugh.
    We all short post from time to time, there's no reason to make excuses for that. But yes, it's the 5 or more pages of crap that makes me wonder. I'm sure certain posters think to themselves "Yeah! I can't wait for everyone to log in and read this!" but really - nobody's interested. Take it a VM for crying out loud. It's not even slightly entertaining to read and most everyone just skips over it.

Blog Entries
    Interesting bit of convo. I had to read through.

Definitely should have that lawsuit thread as well as a character limit. Makes postwhoring more difficult.

I hate it when only one earphone works

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Interesting bit of convo. I had to read through.

Definitely should have that lawsuit thread as well as a character limit. Makes postwhoring more difficult.
    I don't get the problem with post whoring as long as you do it in the proper threads. then again even my post whore posts are longer than 30 characters so I don't know why I'm defending them.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I hate it when only one earphone works
    That's why I got me some new earbuds for Christmas. They're the new ones that only come with the iPhone 5 and they work like a charm so far. Totally worth the $30 bucks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's why I got me some new earbuds for Christmas. They're the new ones that only come with the iPhone 5 and they work like a charm so far. Totally worth the $30 bucks.
    I've got an iphone3 and to me it works almost as good as my old lady's 5. I don't see the use in spending all that extra money just to get a few miliseconds quicker speed on downloads.