Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have a suggestion, if I may.
    Could you start a thread here in the tea spot, close it (so that only mods can post in it) and then you guys post these conversations you're having with this 'lawyer' of his?

It all sounds like something that would make for some very entertaining light reading
    This. Oh for the love of God this. I would pee myself laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    That is hilarity, utter hilarity. See, that was one of the reasons why alo caught so much hell before he got banned. He had his "brother" create an alt called "instigator" that trolled him. The funny part about that is all three of them all had the same spelling, grammar, sophmoric attitude.

What's so spectacular about this wrestling site anyways? Don't get me wrong, I like it here, but if you're banned and you KNOW you're going to remain banned just find another forum. There's f*cktons of them around. Maybe that's his problem, he thinks this is actually going to get him somewhere. What an idiot

I would rather see IPITS come back than this moron ever post another post in this forum.
    I don't get it, either, man. One minute he's going on about how everyone here stalked and persecuted him; the next minute he's going on about how wonderful the people are here and how it's corrupt, power-hungry mods such as myself that are the problem (which is bizarre considering I had never even interacted with the guy before this bid to return and I played absolutely no role in his ousting).

It's like, just move on, dude. I'm sure there are some other corners of the internet pining for your unique vision of wrestling that involves forcible sex acts.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Is there any chance we get to see these PM's?
    I'm contemplating doing an entire thread, actually.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Could you start a thread here in the tea spot, close it (so that only mods can post in it) and then you guys post these conversations you're having with this 'lawyer' of his?

It all sounds like something that would make for some very entertaining light reading
    Hmmmmm, I wonder if that is something Ape would do? It is too good to keep to oneself but it might be "used in evidence" when EWN is nailed to the wall by "Daniel Walkerin" for our already shady practices! Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE Ape. PLEASE!
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hmmmmm, I wonder if that is something Ape would do? It is too good to keep to oneself but it might be "used in evidence" when EWN is nailed to the wall by "Daniel Walkerin" for our already shady practices! Oh no!

Is he the same lawyer involved in the Hogan Sex Tape lawsuit against Gawkers? Didn't that team also claim they'd go after any site who posted the footage (to which Ryan Clark said Fuck You basically to the claim and posted it anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    He needs to realise that he's wasting his time, and Ape's time.

Blog Entries
    Ape NOOOOOOO! Think of the legal backlash!!! lol

It's probably going to happen, but I think I'm actually going to leave the thread open to everybody. I'll just dump everything in the opening post- which is why I'm trying to wait until he wraps this ridiculous crusade up- and then everyone can have their fun basking in all of the crazy. To me, it just doesn't make sense to close it because there's some golden nuggets of hilarity in there and people are going to want to chat about it; no point in folks scattering and then talking about alo's particular brand of crazy in a bunch of other places. I just assume keep it all centralized.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    Beautiful :'D

Just, just beautiful.