Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or they could be demoted for a week and only allowed to post in, let's say, the efeds, Independent and International Wrestling and the TNA sections. That'd teach 'em.
    Are you just trying to contribute to a mass suicide?! That sounds like a fate worse than death my friend..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Indeed. But you know what he'd do. He'd create another efed where he is every character again. That was pretty funny.
    Oh yeah. I was online during the time where everyone was leaving EWF. And he PM'd me, begging me to stay. And he said he'd make me a world champion. When I was arguing with him in one of the closed threads, he said that I asked him for a world title run, lol. And then he insulted my mum as well, she was ill so that pissed me right off, lol. I ended up PM'ing him, and sending him a death threat (which I regret), and then I got PM's telling me I calm down. Gold times hahaha.

Or they could be demoted for a week and only allowed to post in, let's say, the efeds, Independent and International Wrestling and the TNA sections. That'd teach 'em.
    Screw you Rob... It's hard enough to get quality conversations out of the anti-Semitic WWE fans (yes I just compared the WWE fanbase to Nazis) that roll over into TNA. You start throwing these guys in and our post counts might go up, but this stereotype I am trying to break of "Little Man with TNA" syndrome is just going to help drive a wedge further between the new fans to join this site than the blatant "TNA is Best" fandom of a DK Wrestling Savior. I have a cause and you are throwing monkey wrenches in my plans of becoming the EWN's TNA Martyr.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like the idea, but I think Ash would leave the site pretty quickly... She already has enough homework to do
    You know what really gets me about Ashley? Her amazing ability to really, really miss a point then to deflect, deny or misinterpret it when shown to her. Her blinkered understanding is really nothing short of staggering.

What makes matters that much worse is that he keeps insisting that his spelling errors are the way we spell things here in Australia.
    Yeah, I also get a pretty good kick out of that.

What makes his stupidity even worse is that he's simultaneously so damn arrogant. I mean, shit like this just cracks me up:

Quote Originally Posted by aloisick
    Thanking you in advance for your correspondance though I only wish to speak to your legal team as they may apprieciate (Right Spelling) of this situation.
    The only thing that could have made this funnier was if he had also cockily written (Right Spelling) next to his misspelling of correspondence, too. (Keep in mind, he's writing all of this rubbish under the guise of being a legal PROFESSIONAL.)

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

What makes his stupidity even worse is that he's simultaneously so damn arrogant. I mean, shit like this just cracks me up:

The only thing that could have made this funnier was if he had also cockily written (Right Spelling) next to his misspelling of correspondence, too. (Keep in mind, he's writing all of this rubbish under the guise of being a legal PROFESSIONAL.)
    Love how 'Right Spelling' gets the capitals, but 'Daniel walkerin' doesn't.

Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    Is there any chance we get to see these PM's?
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    I'm bored so I'm trolling the efed section. May God have mercy on my soul.

Blog Entries
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    I have a suggestion, if I may.
    Could you start a thread here in the tea spot, close it (so that only mods can post in it) and then you guys post these conversations you're having with this 'lawyer' of his?

It all sounds like something that would make for some very entertaining light reading
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

You know what really gets me about Ashley? Her amazing ability to really, really miss a point then to deflect, deny or misinterpret it when shown to her. Her blinkered understanding is really nothing short of staggering.
    I honestly don't have an issue with her. I just find myself scrolling past any post that has her sig pic in it and if something strikes my interest, it's usually from another user quoting her. With B-Mac, I get the majority of my entertainment from him when he is engaged in conversation with anyone not having a female name. Post whoring doesn't bother me when it's entertaining at least.

That is friggin awesome. I love when people try to point out that they are smart, only to have lampooned the idea in the sentence before the post in which they make their vital point. It's even better knowing that this example comes from someone pretending to be his own legal counsel... At least Joseph Park, Esq. has the audacity to live up to the idea of spell checking his script and using a thesaurus to insert more intellectual sounding words.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone