1. #32221
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

    It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    What makes matters that much worse is that he keeps insisting that his spelling errors are the way we spell things here in Australia.


  2. #32222
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What makes matters that much worse is that he keeps insisting that his spelling errors are the way we spell things here in Australia.
    Well, at least it's not just Paul Hogan giving Australians a bad name


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #32223
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Yeah I can agree about that, but there's surely a solution to this that will leave everyone mostly satisfied yet kind of pissed off haha
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  4. #32224
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

    It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    That is hilarity, utter hilarity. See, that was one of the reasons why alo caught so much hell before he got banned. He had his "brother" create an alt called "instigator" that trolled him. The funny part about that is all three of them all had the same spelling, grammar, sophmoric attitude.

    What's so spectacular about this wrestling site anyways? Don't get me wrong, I like it here, but if you're banned and you KNOW you're going to remain banned just find another forum. There's f*cktons of them around. Maybe that's his problem, he thinks this is actually going to get him somewhere. What an idiot

    I would rather see IPITS come back than this moron ever post another post in this forum.

  5. #32225
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,625
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What makes matters that much worse is that he keeps insisting that his spelling errors are the way we spell things here in Australia.
    What a tool, lol. I don't see why he actually wants to come back, most posters probably despise him anyway. If he does wanna come back for Efedding, then no one would probably allow him in the Efeds.


  6. #32226
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.
    ....AND THE WINNER IS! B-Mac! LOL

  7. #32227
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What a tool, lol. I don't see why he actually wants to come back, most posters probably despise him anyway. If he does wanna come back for Efedding, then no one would probably allow him in the Efeds.
    Indeed. But you know what he'd do. He'd create another efed where he is every character again. That was pretty funny.

  8. #32228
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.
    hahahahah I would read every character with joy of that essay... I have a feeling I am friends with the two people who would be battling for the privileged to post such an awesome essay.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #32229
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.
    I like the idea, but I think Ash would leave the site pretty quickly... She already has enough homework to do


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #32230
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,171
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There should be some kind of way to gauge average the number of words a poster puts in their posts. And at the end of every week, the person with the lowest average should be publicly shamed and forced to write a 500 word essay on why they have nothing of substance to offer.
    Or they could be demoted for a week and only allowed to post in, let's say, the efeds, Independent and International Wrestling and the TNA sections. That'd teach 'em.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.