Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I hope you are not including me in that... I have tried to keep my more post whore ish posts in that thread to appease you guys over here...
    Actually Dennis, I can't disagree with you there. But the terrible fact is that when you're not posting there, they follow you. When they notice you're gone, that is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I think it's just a combination of people having fuck-all of value to say as well as nothing particularly worthwhile to do with their time. The proliferation of social media and all of the inanity that entails certainly hasn't helped, either.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Please tell me you actually got a pm from someone called "aloisick's lawyer" saying all that. That dude is nuttier than a squirrel's turd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well for starters, that sentence is cleverer than anything simple old B Mac produces and longer than anything that bird brain Ashley comes up with.
    You should talk to frank about having a 30 character limit instead of the usual 10. It may cut down on the whoring quite as much or at least make it to where people have to be more creative about it.

Blog Entries
    A movie that was released the other day is claiming to be one of the greatest movies of they ear.. congrats? haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually Dennis, I can't disagree with you there. But the terrible fact is that when you're not posting there, they follow you. When they notice you're gone, that is.
    That's true... I can't really help that though. I try to post at least semi quality posts in here, I mean it is cbot it's not like you have to be super deep.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    You should talk to frank about having a 30 character limit instead of the usual 10. It may cut down on the whoring quite as much or at least make it to where people have to be more creative about it.
    I would agree, but sometimes your posts are going to be under 30 characters. I mean this would totally kill the wwe word association game thread.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I would agree, but sometimes your posts are going to be under 30 characters. I mean this would totally kill the wwe word association game thread.
    Yeah I can agree about that, but there's surely a solution to this that will leave everyone mostly satisfied yet kind of pissed off haha

Oh god, this site couldn't suffer such a major loss!!!

Dear...

God...

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Yeah I can agree about that, but there's surely a solution to this that will leave everyone mostly satisfied yet kind of pissed off haha
    I don't know how your going to stop it. The only real way is to threaten banning people who purposefully post whore in threads that it is not welcome. But I mean the people who are post whoring are not that bad right now... I think most of the post whoring has been kept down because of the dennis' diner thread.
    #BeJelly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Please tell me you actually got a pm from someone called "aloisick's lawyer" saying all that. That dude is nuttier than a squirrel's turd
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Alo wants me to believe that he turned his password over to his legal counsel, so the PMs I'm receiving from the account are now supposed to be on behalf of his attorney. (Like any friggin' lawyer in the world would actually begin their correspondence regarding an actionable offense on a wrestling message board via the account of a banned former member, because that so screams "LEGITIMACY!") What's hilarious is that Leon James Stuart (alo) and Daniel Walkerin (alo's fictitious lawyer) make the same abundance of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, and his lawyer can't help but cop the same condescending, juvenile, and spectacularly moronic attitude that alo does when he doesn't get his way.

It's such an embarrassing, misguided ploy- but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't eagerly anticipate each new message he sends me, as they're every bit as hilarious as they are completely fucking tragic.
    Just seen your sig, and saw:

"pain and suffering and stress of my client"

So Alosick has been suffering, after getting banned from an Internet forum? I wonder where "Jamie" comes in all this?