Page 3221 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 222127213121317132113219322032213222322332313271332137214221 ... LastLast
Results 32,201 to 32,210 of 48308
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Wait, how do you expand to more than ten posts per page? That would be AWESOME!
    Nevermind I just figured it out myself.

And yes, I did just quote myself.

Nevermind I just figured it out myself.

And yes, I did just quote myself.
    Good to know that we have all taken the time to watch the instruction video and walkthrough when signing up as new users

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good to know that we have all taken the time to watch the instruction video and walkthrough when signing up as new users
    What is this "reading" you speak of? I'm from the deep south, we don't do instructions. We just slap it all together, and use the extra parts as a toilet paper holder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I guess I am the only one who expanded the amount of posts viewable to more than 10 per page?

I had the same problem with going away for a day and logging back on to see that there were 50 pages added. Now I am away for 3 days and there is only 10 pages of commentary that I skim through quicker than I can hit the FFwd button on a DVR'ed episode of RAW. There was some good comments in the previous 3 days, but I found myself holding the scroll down button longer than I actually read anything...

Fuck it though, at least there have been more people posting in CBOT as of late.
    Is it people posting from their phone maybe, that makes text message equivalent sized posts seem ok? I give them their own thread for it and they still have no respect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is it people posting from their phone maybe, that makes text message equivalent sized posts seem ok? I give them their own thread for it and they still have no respect.
    I've tried to keep up in the Diner but like I said last night in that thread, I just can't seem to whore hard enough to keep up. I like to post longer than 5 words, and sometimes just SOMETIMES have a conversation instead of "Yeah. That is cool"

Blog Entries
    Check this out - jealous much? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'll summarize the past 40 pages... Dennis gets offline, b-mac gets online ashley gets online... b-mac gets gotis and post whores with ashley and shaz... and then they get offline... we get online.

Blog Entries
    I hope you are not including me in that... I have tried to keep my more post whore ish posts in that thread to appease you guys over here...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Check this out - jealous much? hahaha
    only that he proved that he is a much better post whore than me haha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I think it's just a combination of people having fuck-all of value to say as well as nothing particularly worthwhile to do with their time. The proliferation of social media and all of the inanity that entails certainly hasn't helped, either.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    I've tried to keep up in the Diner but like I said last night in that thread, I just can't seem to whore hard enough to keep up. I like to post longer than 5 words, and sometimes just SOMETIMES have a conversation instead of "Yeah. That is cool"
    Well for starters, that sentence is cleverer than anything simple old B Mac produces and longer than anything that bird brain Ashley comes up with.