Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I do laugh at barney only because it's a hyperbole... sitcoms are meant to make light of situations and how I met your mother does it well. I don't really have a problem with someone using crappy lines to pick up girls because you are right, it's there fault at a point... but I wouldn't really want to do that myself... if that makes sense. I mean would you tell a girl that you love them and then not be around the next day? it seems like a dick move...
    Dennis.....I've been my own worst enemy with that darn word. The way it used to work with me is I'd go busting it out there - like a fool - and find myself in a 2 year relationship. You gotta be real careful with that word! Nowadays, I don't have to use that word to get close to a girl - I have a whole vocabulary of words that work as well or better. Plus I pick my targets better - I don't waste time on ones who aren't after what I'm after. I don't see the point because it's clear that we're not on the same page. If I see 2 girls and one is average and one is smoking hot - if smoking hot was after the cuddling, the holding hands, the gazing deeply into one anothers eyes, and average was after a good time - then 9.5 times out of 10, I'm going with average - in spite of whether smoking hot wanted me or not. Fact is, if she wanted me enough, she'd be putting out! Am I right guys?

So to boil that all down for you Dennis - if it's just about the physical, then it's GOT to be compatible. None of this applies if you genuinely "like" like someone, of course. If you achieve a connection like that with someone, sex doesn't really matter. As much. You can hold out for that "special someone" if you like but you might have to cover the sexual equivalent of the Gobi Desert before you get there. It's nice to find an Oasis or two on the way across though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Damnit, did nobody listen to my adam sandler song?! Sad Poot is sad about this
    I listened to about 2/3rds of it but I was becoming too aroused

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I listened to about 2/3rds of it but I was becoming too aroused
    buahhaha
    Dennis.....I've been my own worst enemy with that darn word. The way it used to work with me is I'd go busting it out there - like a fool - and find myself in a 2 year relationship. You gotta be real careful with that word! Nowadays, I don't have to use that word to get close to a girl - I have a whole vocabulary of words that work as well or better. Plus I pick my targets better - I don't waste time on ones who aren't after what I'm after. I don't see the point because it's clear that we're not on the same page. If I see 2 girls and one is average and one is smoking hot - if smoking hot was after the cuddling, the holding hands, the gazing deeply into one anothers eyes, and average was after a good time - then 9.5 times out of 10, I'm going with average - in spite of whether smoking hot wanted me or not. Fact is, if she wanted me enough, she'd be putting out! Am I right guys?

So to boil that all down for you Dennis - if it's just about the physical, then it's GOT to be compatible. None of this applies if you genuinely "like" like someone, of course. If you achieve a connection like that with someone, sex doesn't really matter. As much. You can hold out for that "special someone" if you like but you might have to cover the sexual equivalent of the Gobi Desert before you get there. It's nice to find an Oasis or two on the way across though.
    That's fair... I guess I sometimes over think things and make them more complicated than they should be... obviously if your trying to get some you should do what is best for you to get some... though I wouldn't really seek that as my one and only primary purpose... well I can't say that... when I'm sober I wouldn't do that haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I got pussy from a girl one time after telling her she was prettier with make-up. You'd be suprised at what women will do if they think you're unobtainable or not interested

Blog Entries
    I got pussy from a girl one time after telling her she was prettier with make-up. You'd be suprised at what women will do if they think you're unobtainable or not interested
    hahaha my chick friends would take that as an insult.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Like I have said before, but probably never in public, you remind me of a young me. I used to be satisfied with (what turned out to be) less too. I even felt good about myself for taking the high road most every single time - many, many times at the expense of myself. It didn't last though. I discovered what I'd been missing and could have kicked myself when I did. I wasted so much time, so many opportunities.

Blog Entries
    Hahahahahahaha! YES! If you act aloof and distant they think "What's wrong with me? Why doesn't he want me?". They practically throw their pussies at you then. This was definitely the case when I worked the strip club - you start seeing one girl and they all start with the knives out for each other with me being the prize! Man, chicks are horrible to each other! For some reason though, a lot of girls love it when you treat them 'mean'. Hey I don't make the rules - I will, however, take advantage of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Thought it'd be easier to just copy pasta into here for everyone

Everyone but 1 with over 1k posts
    Who Posted?

Oh god :'( So many posts.
    Shocked i am not here LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    i don't even have enough to be on the list. Yet I'm the post whore.. .

You have to add awesome bomb to irken and Guest to Xazuresky

You won't overtake ashley.
    True story
    How would we cast it? Let me see....

Robstar: Russell Crowe
    Iron Ape: Christian Slater
    Bodom: Ethan Suplee
    SilverGhost: Justin Long
    Kashdinero: Tom Hardy
    The Devils Advocate: Liev Schreiber

---------
    Supporting cast;

Van HooliganX: Nick Frost
    B-McIntyre: Ryan Kwanteen
    Wade Barrett 1979: Simon Pegg
    Dennis: Jon Heder
    K2Jelly: Donald Glover

Who else we got?
    Me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I just seen the #teamdanish sucks tag... well played who ever did that... well played
    Hahahahaha that actually made me laugh

Guys, maybe if you show women respect and show them you like them for them, not the make-up..They will be more into it

Or use the old..I am leaving tomorrow and really need one last night of freedom and fun lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Shocked i am not here LOL

True story

Me?

Hahahahaha that actually made me laugh

Guys, maybe if you show women respect and show them you like them for them, not the make-up..They will be more into it

Or use the old..I am leaving tomorrow and really need one last night of freedom and fun lol
    That one always gets you don't it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!