Blog Entries
    The song that comes closest to describing sex with me. Add in some tears and maybe some poo and you've got it to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then I'm not sure why this is even an issue? Is it because your ego took a hit?
    I never said it was an issue. I just thought it was a weird occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was just advocating acting like yourself and if that leads to other things good... but don't lie to her to get her in the sack... you might call it consensual... but she isn't sleeping with you if you lied to her to get her there.
    But it's just a physical thing. Go do some work in sales and come back and tell me that lying is unnecessary or a bad thing. It's just a sales pitch anyway. If you're just bumping uglies, does it really matter if she thinks you're an astronaut? If you know that you will likely never see her again, you think SHE is bothered about what you say to her? I've bet you've sat and watched How I Met Your Mother and thought, "Yeah! Barney! You go son!" But because he makes you laugh, it takes some of the harsh reality of it away.

Let me tell ya Den Den - girls know all this shit too. Only they don't let on, won't admit it - which is why us guys end up so confused, scratching our heads and going "What DO women want?" Why are you so concerned with a womans welfare anyway - trust me, they can take care of themselves - and do.

And then there's this - if you're going to be desperate enough to pull out the "L" word in order to get laid and IT WORKS, then shame on the girl for falling for that shit. There is simply NO excuse for not knowing better these days. Any girl who falls for some jock who's using her to get what he wants and breaks down at the mere hint of the word 'love' has got to accept at least half of the responsibility for that decision herself. Girls aren't as fragile as you're making them out to be Dennis. They're just like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    o_0

Let's just put the knife down, Punk.
    Well I've tried a week off from work and working out and it's gotten worse. I've gotta stretch it out just so that it doesn't lock up all day.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Well I've tried a week off from work and working out and it's gotten worse. I've gotta stretch it out just so that it doesn't lock up all day.
    Knee troubles, eh? Not a PT but I'd suggest going to see one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But it's just a physical thing. Go do some work in sales and come back and tell me that lying is unnecessary or a bad thing. It's just a sales pitch anyway. If you're just bumping uglies, does it really matter if she thinks you're an astronaut? If you know that you will likely never see her again, you think SHE is bothered about what you say to her? I've bet you've sat and watched How I Met Your Mother and thought, "Yeah! Barney! You go son!" But because he makes you laugh, it takes some of the harsh reality of it away.

Let me tell ya Den Den - girls know all this shit too. Only they don't let on, won't admit it - which is why us guys end up so confused, scratching our heads and going "What DO women want?" Why are you so concerned with a womans welfare anyway - trust me, they can take care of themselves - and do.

And then there's this - if you're going to be desperate enough to pull out the "L" word in order to get laid and IT WORKS, then shame on the girl for falling for that shit. There is simply NO excuse for not knowing better these days. Any girl who falls for some jock who's using her to get what he wants and breaks down at the mere hint of the word 'love' has got to accept at least half of the responsibility for that decision herself. Girls aren't as fragile as you're making them out to be Dennis. They're just like you and me.
    I do laugh at barney only because it's a hyperbole... sitcoms are meant to make light of situations and how I met your mother does it well. I don't really have a problem with someone using crappy lines to pick up girls because you are right, it's there fault at a point... but I wouldn't really want to do that myself... if that makes sense. I mean would you tell a girl that you love them and then not be around the next day? it seems like a dick move...
    #TeamGeeky

Knee troubles, eh? Not a PT but I'd suggest going to see one.
    <<< has $200 in his bank account.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Damnit, did nobody listen to my adam sandler song?! Sad Poot is sad about this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    <<< has $200 in his bank account.
    ............welp, I'm out of idea.

............welp, I'm out of idea.
    I read about some cream you can put on it that'll help with tendonitis and arthritis (one of which I think it is) so I'm going to go to the store tomorrow to see if I can find any.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion