Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Believe it or not Dennis, there are times when you want the heart and times you just want the pussy. And there's nothing wrong with either. The way I see it is this - if a girl is going to fall for my bullshit lines, she's either too stupid to know better or gagging for it. Whichever way that goes down - I don't treat her roughly and I don't disrespect her because we aren't doing anything against her will - it's consentual.

If you're out to win hearts - hell, that's a long hard road and something entirely different. Girls are only interested in 'romance' in theory when they're young, but they're 'Twilight' fantasies are kept in reserve for later on. Sure, some flowers and chocolates and poetry are all good at this age, but what they're good for is prising their legs open.
    Kinda was my thoughts too,I was going to reply to him: "Sex,dummy",but decided against it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Like I said earlier, I never even really saw us dating.

I had just never been "brother-zoned" before.
    I think it's better for you in this case man. It sucks to be brother zoned but in the long run if you never planned on sleeping with her it's for the better. You basically get a bro who can do things with you that you can't do with your bro's haha.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Believe it or not Dennis, there are times when you want the heart and times you just want the pussy. And there's nothing wrong with either. The way I see it is this - if a girl is going to fall for my bullshit lines, she's either too stupid to know better or gagging for it. Whichever way that goes down - I don't treat her roughly and I don't disrespect her because we aren't doing anything against her will - it's consentual.

If you're out to win hearts - hell, that's a long hard road and something entirely different. Girls are only interested in 'romance' in theory when they're young, but they're 'Twilight' fantasies are kept in reserve for later on. Sure, some flowers and chocolates and poetry are all good at this age, but what they're good for is prising their legs open.
    So much win here.

I've lived my life by this exact philosophy lol.

Blog Entries

I was just advocating acting like yourself and if that leads to other things good... but don't lie to her to get her in the sack... you might call it consensual... but she isn't sleeping with you if you lied to her to get her there.
    #BeJelly

Has anybody here ever lost a limb? Because I'm really close to chopping off my leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Seeing as she's attempted suicide and is battling depression, I'd rather give her good advice and be seen as her "brother" than get a little bit of pussy and have her dead.
    Hey I'm not saying tap dat ass. Each girl has to be assessed on a case by case basis. You need to give those "crazy chicks" a wide berth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was just advocating acting like yourself and if that leads to other things good... but don't lie to her to get her in the sack... you might call it consensual... but she isn't sleeping with you if you lied to her to get her there.
    Good Guy Dennis lol.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Hey I'm not saying tap dat ass. Each girl has to be assessed on a case by case basis. You need to give those "crazy chicks" a wide berth!
    Not to mention that I'm about a foot taller and 150lbs. heavier so I would probably break her in half lol.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Has anybody here ever lost a limb? Because I'm really close to chopping off my leg.
    o_0

Let's just put the knife down, Punk.

Blog Entries
    Like I said earlier, I never even really saw us dating.

I had just never been "brother-zoned" before.
    Then I'm not sure why this is even an issue? Is it because your ego took a hit?