Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yep. Pretty much can be translated as "you're NEVER getting in there". At least a friend is in with a one in a million shot - a brother (unless you're in the south) has no chance
    Lol somebody didn't read where I'm from :P haha. But she has some issues and makes lifestyle choices that I disagree with, so I never really saw us "dating" anyway. I figured the ole "friends with benefits" would be our glass ceiling.

I just tell her straight up what I think and don't feed her bullshit lines that somebody would use to get in her pants. Never been that guy and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Lol somebody didn't read where I'm from :P haha. But she has some issues and makes lifestyle choices that I disagree with, so I never really saw us "dating" anyway. I figured the ole "friends with benefits" would be our glass ceiling.

I just tell her straight up what I think and don't feed her bullshit lines that somebody would use to get in her pants. Never been that guy and never will be.
    good to hear. I never get people who do that.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

If you're going to come across with the good advice, you're going to come across as a family member or at best, a school counsellor. Young girls and stupid girls - often the same thing - want things that thrill them; the 'bad boy' or the 'forbidden fruit' or what have you. As the voice of reason, you're on the opposite side of those things.

Blog Entries
    If you're going to come across with the good advice, you're going to come across as a family member or at best, a school counsellor. Young girls and stupid girls - often the same thing - want things that thrill them; the 'bad boy' or the 'forbidden fruit' or what have you. As the voice of reason, you're on the opposite side of those things.
    so what is your advice? I don't want to imply anything out of this that is incorrect.
    #BeJelly

Seeing as she's attempted suicide and is battling depression, I'd rather give her good advice and be seen as her "brother" than get a little bit of pussy and have her dead.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    It would be like the In Memorial thread and would only get a real bump when you remembered it was there. Not sure there's enough military people here but who knows?
    I'm the son and grandson of a Marine. My Grandpa was one of the few people awarded the Medal of Honor in WWII along with a Silver Star and Purple heart after he took a Grenade to the head and still managed to carry 3 Marines to a foxhole and save their life. Got a metal plate in his head for his efforts

My dad has 2 Bronze stars, a Silver Star, and a Purple heart after taking a bullet in the leg in Desert Storm and carrying a Marine who took a bullet to the chest to safety.

I received 3 Bronze Stars, a Silver Star, and a Purple heart throughout 4 tours of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I had a roadbomb blow up beside me, killing my two buddies beside me and sending shrapnel into my knee, hip, and side. I drug 2 Marines to a ditchbank with my knee in pieces and attempted first aid on one until help arrived.

Just a little backstory on the Poot-Hair

No where was was the good advice you speak of mentioned there,at all .lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Seeing as she's attempted suicide and is battling depression, I'd rather give her good advice and be seen as her "brother" than get a little bit of pussy and have her dead.
    Well you probably wouldn't want to date her anyway if that's true...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well you probably wouldn't want to date her anyway if that's true...
    Like I said earlier, I never even really saw us dating.

I had just never been "brother-zoned" before.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    good to hear. I never get people who do that.
    Believe it or not Dennis, there are times when you want the heart and times you just want the pussy. And there's nothing wrong with either. The way I see it is this - if a girl is going to fall for my bullshit lines, she's either too stupid to know better or gagging for it. Whichever way that goes down - I don't treat her roughly and I don't disrespect her because we aren't doing anything against her will - it's consentual.

If you're out to win hearts - hell, that's a long hard road and something entirely different. Girls are only interested in 'romance' in theory when they're young, but they're 'Twilight' fantasies are kept in reserve for later on. Sure, some flowers and chocolates and poetry are all good at this age, but what they're good for is prising their legs open.