1. #31891
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think that Ashley.



























    I know it.
    Ohhhh Rob


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #31892
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Tomorrow I get paid to drink beer, eat burgers, hang out with Shrek, and play on ice slides.

    I love my job.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #31893
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Tomorrow I get paid to drink beer, eat burgers, hang out with Shrek, and play on ice slides.

    I love my job.
    Well, that's gotta be the first time I have heard you say anything remotely complimentary about your job, Bods! What's the occasion?


  4. #31894
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Tomorrow I get paid to drink beer, eat burgers, hang out with Shrek, and play on ice slides.

    I love my job.


  5. #31895
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, that's gotta be the first time I have heard you say anything remotely complimentary about your job, Bods! What's the occasion?
    It's someone's 15 year service anniversary lunch.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #31896
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's someone's 15 year service anniversary lunch.
    what do you do?
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #31897
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    what do you do?
    Something with computers I'm pretty sure, IT maybe?


  8. #31898
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    You know what I hate? The confusion people have between the words "dribble" and "drivel". It's one of those things that people got lazy about and thought they were hearing 'dribble'. And since it also fits, nobody bothered correcting it. Just another instance of our society dumbing itself down.


  9. #31899
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know what I hate? The confusion people have between the words "dribble" and "drivel". It's one of those things that people got lazy about and thought they were hearing 'dribble'. And since it also fits, nobody bothered correcting it. Just another instance of our society dumbing itself down.
    That was one of mine. I am aware of the difference Robbie, drivel just doesn't suffice what I was reading. Dribble was much easier to tag than, 'This conversation is so inane it reduces me to sitting here dribbling into my own lap due to the stupefication these posts have inflicted upon my mental wellbeing.'

    More than 25 letters.

  10. #31900
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    I've gotten used to it by now. It's not so bad but I do prefer "drivel" - it just seems a tad more cultured.

    On a sad note, this - http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...t-on-new-years


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.