Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well at least the critics agree with me
    Maggs, that's a "greater than" symbol. It means he thinks 3 is better than 4

Seriously guys, unless you watch all 4 in sequence, then you can't say which is better because your favoritism keeps you from actually rewatching one that isn't "your favorite". Every Xmas, I watch all 4 with my mom (family tradition) and each have their own perks and flaws. Personally, I'll take Die Hard 1 as the top tier WHC, with Die Hard 2 being the Womens division, 3 being the Tag team Champs, and 4 being compared to the Midcard Title.

Wow, I need to quit watching so much wrestling; I am comparing movies to titles.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maggs, that's a "greater than" symbol. It means he thinks 3 is better than 4
    It doesn't mean anything actually is what you and i liked more

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Seriously guys, unless you watch all 4 in sequence, then you can't say which is better because your favoritism keeps you from actually rewatching one that isn't "your favorite". Every Xmas, I watch all 4 with my mom (family tradition) and each have their own perks and flaws. Personally, I'll take Die Hard 1 as the top tier WHC, with Die Hard 2 being the Womens division, 3 being the Tag team Champs, and 4 being compared to the Midcard Title.

Wow, I need to quit watching so much wrestling; I am comparing movies to titles.
    You just gave me the idea for my next thread.

Blog Entries

But if you you were "desert island-ed"? Which two?

Vote now!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...587#post713587

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Die Hard With a Vengeance >>>>>>>>>>>> Live Free or Die Hard.
    This^^^^ "doesn't mean anything", according to Magglis.

Guys, please translate this for him.

Always do that.And when i'm gonna watch 5 i will watch the other 4 first

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This^^^^ "doesn't mean anything", according to Magglis.

Guys, please translate this for him.
    Even if 20 guys in this forum vote for Die hard 3(Most of them will agree with you because you are a mod) that doesn't mean that its better Robbie

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Even if 20 guys in this forum vote for Die hard 3(Most of them will agree with you because you are a mod) that doesn't mean that its better Robbie
    Wait, weren't you the person who suggested the poll in the first place?

Blog Entries
    Watching all four in a row is unnecessary because there is no continuity, save for McClane and a couple of other disposable characters. It's not Star Wars people!