Page 3123 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 212326233023307331133121312231233124312531333173322336234123 ... LastLast
Results 31,221 to 31,230 of 48221
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You just tried to be fancy about how you were calling Dennis a doormat.
    It's a cop out. He's good at that, the backwards justification.

Blog Entries
    Not really. Even small things can crush.
    Anyone with siblings knows that

Blog Entries
    Not really. Even small things can crush.
    If that's the case, then screw it. He doesn't seem to have a problem with me "bashing" him anyways.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a cop out. He's good at that, the backwards justification.
    It's not exactly hard to pick up on... I don't really care what he calls Dennis. (Dennis can Handle himself) But at least be honest and admit it was a thinly veiled Dennis Bash.

Black Ninja!
    Anyone with siblings knows that
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If that's the case, then screw it. He doesn't seem to have a problem with me "bashing" him anyways.
    He really doesn't care man. He knows it's all in jest.

Blog Entries
    Yep.

He really doesn't care man. He knows it's all in jest.
    Well, in that case, it's time to adjust some sigs.

Blog Entries
    It's not exactly hard to pick up on... I don't really care what he calls Dennis. (Dennis can Handle himself) But at least be honest and admit it was a thinly veiled Dennis Bash.
    With that marginalized attitude? Good luck with that. One would have to be able to unbiasedly examine one's own behaviour to do that.

Black Ninja!
    Well, in that case, it's time to adjust some sigs.
    Just the one Sig.

I don't understand this trend for people to come to the defense of others, especially when not asked to. Obviously there are some who get a sense of self righteousness that they did something to help "the little guy". Dennis is a big boy and he's pretty thick skinned. The very last thing he needs is people saying "there there Dennis, it'll be OK" - it's that attitude that is the more patronising and damaging than any 'attack' might be, because it really doesn't help him deal with it, does it? Because of course we shouldn't encourage Dennis to help himself by sometimes using harsh truths - we need to molliecoddle him and pamper him and make sure his widdle feewings don't get hurt. Noone ever learned anything about the real world like that.
    The thing is, I don't think Dennis takes offense to things said on the net. I try to be decent with him, but there are times where we don't see eye to eye on a topic, and I don't mind him teasing me about it (nor do I think he minds; at least he has never said anything to me to contradict this). If anything, Dennis loves the attention, which is one of the reasons why we all come here in the first place; attention from people we have common interests in. That's why Dennis fit in (somewhat) naturally to the group of regulars to frequent CBOT. To me, he is my cousins little brother who always hung out with us. He didn't know the way EVERYTHING in the world worked, and sure he made some questionable comments at times, but we all had fun hanging out with him and when good conversation came about, he was always there to ask questions and seek knowledge on a topic... Which is why I like Dennis. He doesn't need a Superman because he isn't Louis Lane.

I don't think anyone has a problem with you bashing them K2... When it's comical, a good bashing can be rather fun

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    With that marginalized attitude? Good luck with that. One would have to be able to unbiasedly examine one's own behaviour to do that.
    Not really. Doesn't take much to realise when you are having a shot at someone. However small it may be.

This website always tries to correct words like realise so that they have "z" in them. Stupid American false English.