Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Okay guys time to burn one, finish watching wrestling, then get ready for the ball drop. Take care guys and happy New Years. Y'all be safe!
    Justin Bieber's still waiting for that.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Justin Bieber's still waiting for that.
    Dude the kid's almost your age IF not the same as you,sorry but those jokes have run its course LOL. New year new celebrity jokes.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Southern Smoking above all ,Poot...You aint kiddin the South flys high with the green relaxer...
    One of the best parts of Texas is that we have the variety of products... From the "wood/shwag" that comes across the borders from Mexico, to the "Kill/Nug" that comes from the ports and down our highways, to the "Herb/HG" that is grown at the homes of those who spend the time cultivating their own; there is a large diversity of the kinds you can get around here. It was one of my favorite parts about the city I live in (when I was smoking that is) is that we were in the middle of all the major routes. Most forms of Greenery seemed to pass through here on its way to where ever it was going... Days like this make me wish I didn't have randoms in order to keep my job

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Dude the kid's almost your age IF not the same as you,sorry but those jokes have run its course LOL. New year new celebrity jokes.
    I know that. I couldn't think of any other celebrities in his shoes and I wanted to appeal to all of the JB haters.

Black Ninja!
    Can someone tell me the benefit of Invisible Mode? Tried it for like an hour and I didn't like it.
    You can lurk posts and comment when you feel like it without people being pissed off that you're online and aren't replying.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    One of the best parts of Texas is that we have the variety of products... From the "wood/shwag" that comes across the borders from Mexico, to the "Kill/Nug" that comes from the ports and down our highways, to the "Herb/HG" that is grown at the homes of those who spend the time cultivating their own; there is a large diversity of the kinds you can get around here. It was one of my favorite parts about the city I live in (when I was smoking that is) is that we were in the middle of all the major routes. Most forms of Greenery seemed to pass through here on its way to where ever it was going... Days like this make me wish I didn't have randoms in order to keep my job
    Days like this make me wish the homie wasn't on Vacation up north for a week.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I know that. I couldn't think of any other celebrities in his shoes and I wanted to appeal to all of the JB haters.
    Could have said all the members of 1Direction...

But then Bodom would have probably banned you; they're his favorite band after all

DRG hates everyone

You can lurk posts and comment when you feel like it without people being pissed off that you're online and aren't replying.
    Do people really get pissed off when you don't reply to them?

If that's the case then I'm pretty sure I have pissed everyone on my friends list off... I am horrible about replying in a timely manner, unless I am not preoccupied.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Could have said all the members of 1Direction...

But then Bodom would have probably banned you; they're his favorite band after all
    Goddamn hindsight. (-_-)

Black Ninja!
    Do people really get pissed off when you don't reply to them?

If that's the case then I'm pretty sure I have pissed everyone on my friends list off... I am horrible about replying in a timely manner, unless I am not preoccupied.
    They can't get pissed off if they don't know you're ignoring them.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!