But yea,come on...What did our generation do way back in the days? N'Sync,Hanson,Backstreet....And just the fact you think liking Brown,Wayne,Drake(Who's actually excellent) and Nikki(Who is a wonderful singer with a great voice is she gets serious for a minute.) is worse speaks volumes.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I don't get the need for "You"here...Like you're not in the same generation...He's around the same age as you lol.
    good catch... isn't kj in his 20's as well hahahah
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    good catch... isn't kj in his 20's as well hahahah
    Yes,goes to MSU or something like that.

Blog Entries
    In my opinion any argument that attacks an entire generations intellect with no real qualifiers to do so is very hyperbolic at best. Yes we might have a high rate of teenage parents, but that doesn't mean we are stupid... That just means we have made stupid decisions and it might have a direct correlation to our societies obsession with sex.
    When you get a chance, go out into the real world and encounter for yourself just how selfish, violent, disrespectful, uncaring, unempathetic and thoughtless the youth of today is. Then get in your time machine and go back just 20 years - oh wait, you can't! So any comparison made about todays generation and the generations of yesteryear can't be fully appreciated unless you were there. It's very easy to say "well, it's not so bad" without a full frame of reference. Were other generations prone to stupidity? You betcha. Fact remains that it's been on a downward sliding scale for many years now - which spells out quite clearly, why it is likely worse now than ever before.

But like I said, you never really know until you're out there amongst it.

Blog Entries

Are you trolling???????? Every generation has terrible artists and because you get caught up in crappy music doesn't make you stupid it just means you like crappy music. there isn't even a correlation between listening to bad music and being stupid... I would love to hear someone (try to) prove an actual causation.
    I'll take my generations terrible artists over this ones any day of the week!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    When you get a chance, go out into the real world and encounter for yourself just how selfish, violent, disrespectful, uncaring, unempathetic and thoughtless the youth of today is. Then get in your time machine and go back just 20 years - oh wait, you can't! So any comparison made about todays generation and the generations of yesteryear can't be fully appreciated unless you were there. It's very easy to say "well, it's not so bad" without a full frame of reference. Were other generations prone to stupidity? You betcha. Fact remains that it's been on a downward sliding scale for many years now - which spells out quite clearly, why it is likely worse now than ever before.

to be fair your experience is much different when your among your peers than when you are among kids and your an adult. Even if you were there that doesn't mean that you know they had more or less intellect all you were describing is how they acted... which I appreciate your opinion on the matter, but our arguments don't have any clash.
    #TeamGeeky

Yea,Kids today are fuckin morons ,Not much else to say here...There's a reason I hate everyone in the 14-16 age group.

Blog Entries
    I'll take my generations terrible artists over this ones any day of the week!
    to be fair music has changed alot since then... We have more music that seems to be meant for the youth today. and plus you have to hear todays crap all the time... I would probably choose a great artist of today's music above a great artist of yesteryear though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea,Kids today are fuckin morons ,Not much else to say here...There's a reason I hate everyone in the 14-16 age group.
    I think people forget that if you are not apart of that demographic you always think that demographic is silly. Because they are and always have been. I have 3 nephews and nieces in that age group though, and all of them are easy to get along with and all of them like decent music... well one of them likes taylor swift, but whatever she's 14 and taylor swift isn't any worse than something out 30 years ago that was awful.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    to be fair your experience is much different when your among your peers than when you are among kids and your an adult. Even if you were there that doesn't mean that you know they had more or less intellect all you were describing is how they acted... which I appreciate your opinion on the matter, but our arguments don't have any clash.
    Dennis.....stop trolling. So you're saying I can't possibly judge my generation from 40 years of interaction with it? Any experience I might have accumulated in the last 20 years is erroneous and void? YOU are part of what's wrong with your generation - you of the already closed mind about other ideas, at an age when traditionally, you should be most openminded? You, who stands firm by your opinion, based on a thimbleful of life experience; extolling your own perceived wisdom on matters you really know nothing about.

You use of five dollar words and expressions don't do anything to hide your twenty cent intellect. Nobody is buying your fertiliser.

Blog Entries

So can you tell us what the last 30 yrs worth of generations have been like then?