Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I misread that for a second.
    I think I know what you thought it said haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That sounds like something involving Hobbit vaginas.
    It's basically candy land but you have to do silly things like wear a pot on your head or make a fort out of blankets...
    I'm making a bunch of semi-sosphicated comfort foods and having a bunch of friends over to eat, drink, and be incoherently merry. I finished getting a bar put in not too long ago, and this is going to be an inaugural voyage of sorts for it.
    Oh nice, I might end up drinking if the party moves locations which might happen. I doubt it though, plus a couple of our chick friends are super christian and are against drinking including the one girl that my friend is head over heels for. which will probably lead to a pretty sober party. I'm glad someone will be getting drunk though, Drink an extra one because I can't hahaha... Just in curiosity, any good mixed drinks you can recommend?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    How can I troll a thread about something that is just trolling people into thinking it's a sport.

I'm in an efed.
    Nailed it.

Blog Entries
    What are your New Year's plans, Dennis? You getting shit-faced with friends, or playing rummy with the kinfolk or something?
    Don't redneckify him Iron Ape. He could be from any walk of life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't redneckify him Iron Ape. He could be from any walk of life.
    Yea, I'm not a redneck by any stretch of the imagination.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Oh nice, I might end up drinking if the party moves locations which might happen. I doubt it though, plus a couple of our chick friends are super christian and are against drinking including the one girl that my friend is head over heels for. which will probably lead to a pretty sober party. I'm glad someone will be getting drunk though, Drink an extra one because I can't hahaha... Just in curiosity, any good mixed drinks you can recommend?
    Sorry, I'm probably the wrong guy to ask when it comes to mixed drinks. Like, aside from vodka tonics, I either drink shit straight or mainly stick to beer. I've got this weird thing about thinking that alcohol shouldn't taste like juice or candy.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I'm probably the wrong guy to ask when it comes to mixed drinks. Like, aside from vodka tonics, I either drink shit straight or mainly stick to beer. I've got this weird thing about thinking that alcohol shouldn't taste like juice or candy.
    Fair enough. I'm not a huge fan of most beer or whiskeys... Though I have to admit some beer is awesome.... But I have to eat breath mints when I drink beer around my female friends because they hate the smell.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Fair enough. I'm not a huge fan of most beer or whiskeys... Though I have to admit some beer is awesome.... But I have to eat breath mints when I drink beer around my female friends because they hate the smell.
    ~~~Looks at Ape~~~

"Did he really just say that?"

Blog Entries
    Honestly Dennis, if you were close enough - I'd fucking HIT you right now.

That is appalling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Honestly Dennis, if you were close enough - I'd fucking HIT you right now.

That is appalling.
    I didn't say I hate most beer and whiskeys. I said something similar to bodom a while back and he had a very similar reaction. Just given the choice between a long island or a beer I'm most of the time going to choose the long island... I tend to like vodka based drinks the most.
    #TeamGeeky

No, dude. It's the whole part involving you altering your behavior to accommodate those who still aren't giving you access to their respective under-carriages.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9