Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sure, looks are a key ingredient. But they're not forever.
    But true love is.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    If I look there must be some appeal or it won't go very far
    lets say you rank a girl on a 1-10 scale... would you go after someone you found to be a 4 or lower (below average looks not necessarily ugly)
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Basically,Being attracted to someone and wanting to screw em a few is one thing...But finding love and staying with someone always no matter is a total other...Basically,rules of sex and love are different,rightfully so.
    Sex is only a very small factor to relationships and life in general. It seems a huge thing when you're younger but you aren't very wise when you're young, not about things like relationships. That only comes from experience. It's not a diss. It's just how it is.

But true love is.
    But looks aren't where true love is derived from. True love is developed over the time and common enjoyments in life. Looks are just part of what makes your boxers shrink when a chick bends over in a bathing suit. You don't fall in love with looks (or at least you shouldn't) because looks will let you down 30 years from now; which is what Rob said. The looks are what draws you into starting that conversation with a girl, but it's those conversations that stir the pot of love - God, that sounds so cliche and corny, but it's the truth either way.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Sex is only a very small factor to relationships and life in general. It seems a huge thing when you're younger but you aren't very wise when you're young, not about things like relationships. That only comes from experience. It's not a diss. It's just how it is.
    Trust me,I know sex isnt all everyone makes it out to be...Is it great when its right? Sure. But can I do without,like I'm a camel? Undeniably.

and yea,I aint worried about no Diss,I'm not Dennis brotha .

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    But looks aren't where true love is derived from. True love is developed over the time and common enjoyments in life. Looks are just part of what makes your boxers shrink when a chick bends over in a bathing suit. You don't fall in love with looks (or at least you shouldn't) because looks will let you down 30 years from now; which is what Rob said. The looks are what draws you into starting that conversation with a girl, but it's those conversations that stir the pot of love - God, that sounds so cliche and corny, but it's the truth either way.
    This is a given,Of course. She may be hot as fuck but a bitch attitude will still turn me away,Even from just casual,meaningless sex.

Blog Entries
    But true love is.
    I'm not so sure that's even a thing. The idea of "true love" is so based in fairytales. Love needs to be worked at - even if you do find your 'soulmate'. Don't ever imagine that you'll look across a room and your eyes will lock and that will be it - perfect, together, forever. It really is hard work sometimes. I'm sure even DRG will back me up on this one.

I'm not so sure that's even a thing. The idea of "true love" is so based in fairytales. Love needs to be worked at - even if you do find your 'soulmate'. Don't ever imagine that you'll look across a room and your eyes will lock and that will be it - perfect, together, forever. It really is hard work sometimes. I'm sure even DRG will back me up on this one.
    Already know this,Yall need to be giving me more credit here. If you "Truly love" someone,that's true love.

Blog Entries
    Trust me,I know sex isnt all everyone makes it out to be...Is it great when its right? Sure. But can I do without,like I'm a camel? Undeniably.

and yea,I aint worried about no Diss,I'm not Dennis brotha .
    you are correct... I'm dennis you are southernblood.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Already know this,Yall need to be giving me more credit here. If you "Truly love" someone,that's true love.
    Haha, your initial statement had me - and I'm betting others - thinking 'man, look at this shallow mofo! He's all about the looks and nothing else' Nah, you're cool.