Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I will say the movie had some funny parts to it, but much like with Family Guy, you'd have to watch it numerous times to remember the jokes that you liked. I honestly just finished the film a half hour ago and I can remember the direction of the plot but the only thing that really sticks is that Flash Gordon looks really old now. Outside of that, I could watch it again and probably not remember half of the movie dialog.
    yea, I don't remember much about the movie. I remember the plot points... I will say it is one of the better comedies of this year, though there have not been great comedies this year at least in america. Maybe I'm missing something.
    #BeJelly

Fucking school, here i come

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

I think my two "fondest" films from the 80s were St. Elmo's Fire, Wargames, and Weird Science. I know the first film is more nostalgic because it's one of the first movies I remember seeing in a theater with my mother in the 90s (the theater here was doing an 80s film marathon as a special and being that the film was one of her favorites, I saved up my money earned on a side job after school and took her to go see it.). The second I still find enjoyment in that the film always seems to spark the interest of the kid in me, much like the Goonies still does. The third is simply because I was a bit of a nerdy kid in Junior High and the two characters struck home with the person I was before I started playing sports in high school.
    Great bit of mathematics there DRG.

I didn't go in for "Brat Pack" movies like St Elmos Fire; in fact I don't think I've seen that to this day.
    I actually only watched 16 Candles the other day. But you can't go past classics like The Breakfast Club, Mr. Mom, Ferris Bueller, Weird Science and one of my all time favourites, Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Plus there's the lesser(but still quite watchable) Hughes films like Career Opportunities, Uncle Buck and the Vacation and Home Alone franchises. He pretty much made at least one movie that can appeal to everybody. Not that they were earth shattering, bigger than Ben Hur type flicks, but here was a man as, if not more, prolific and important to cinema as Spielberg during the 80's and 90's. A very sad day indeed when he died.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Fucking school, here i come
    well you love school don't lie!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    well you love school don't lie!
    Not loaded with the cold..i don't

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Not loaded with the cold..i don't
    that's not good....
    30,000th post!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

I didn't go in for "Brat Pack" movies like St Elmos Fire; in fact I don't think I've seen that to this day.
    I actually only watched 16 Candles the other day. But you can't go past classics like The Breakfast Club, Mr. Mom, Ferris Bueller, Weird Science and one of my all time favourites, Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Plus there's the lesser(but still quite watchable) Hughes films like Career Opportunities, Uncle Buck and the Vacation and Home Alone franchises. He pretty much made at least one movie that can appeal to everybody. Not that they were earth shattering, bigger than Ben Hur type flicks, but here was a man as, if not more, prolific and important to cinema as Spielberg during the 80's and 90's. A very sad day indeed when he died.
    It's only within the last couple of years that I finally saw this, but it's quickly become annual holiday viewing. Crazy good stuff.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's only within the last couple of years that I finally saw this, but it's quickly become annual holiday viewing. Crazy good stuff.
    Oh man, you laugh, you cry, you wince and then you laugh again. Every few minutes. Man, I really did enjoy John Candy. Kind of a (not-so)guilty pleasure of mine.

"....where's your other hand?"

"Between two pillows"

"Those aren't pillows!"

Lmao every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Yeah, had some shit happening at work when I first typed it up and didn't proof read before posting. Oh well, that's what I get for being proper in the majority of post; when I fuck up it gets sought out quickly by the biggest of my fans...

Planes, Trains is great. I love Throw Momma from the Train as well. Not that I am sticking with movies of the Hughes catalog as much as I am just pointing out movies that seem to stick in my mind when talking about films from the past. Just like when I think of Christmas time, I always think of Ralphie's glasses, the major award his dad won, and his little brother hiding under in the cabinets because he was afraid his dad was going to kill his brother... Classic movie that I watch every year at my house (along with the Die Hard series at my mothers on Christmas night; after the kids go to bed of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    I don't think it's awful but I do think it's boring. I'd rather watch a baseball game than a soccer game (football you damn Premier League boys) and that's pretty bad. Soccer is just one notch higher than Golf and one lower than Bowling when it comes to "exciting" sports

It's that time of the year Dennis. People are stepping away from their virtual lives and returning to the world around them. Don't worry though; by Wrestlemania things will have picked back up to an action packed adventure with no direction or drive other than comical posts that mean nothing more than random thoughts.

Baseball is 1 million times better than soccer.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!