Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Random. My dad said he just saw John Cena. So I got mad, but then he told me it was John Cena's brother. Apparently they look just alike. Not that mad anymore.
    Why would that make you mad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I didn't want to urinate on your Macy's Day event by mentioning how not all that great Easy A is, so I thought I would do the humanitarian thing by letting you bask in your moment.

But yeah. Easy A ain't all that.
    it's a pretty good comedy. it's full of witty jokes. it's rated like an 85 on rottentomatoes. I mean that's not great but it's pretty high for a comedy.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    it's a pretty good comedy. it's full of witty jokes. it's rated like an 85 on rottentomatoes. I mean that's not great but it's pretty high for a comedy.
    Dennis, I want you to do a Pauly Shore Marathon. Not just as punishment but to help adjust your movie barometer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis, I want you to do a Pauly Shore Marathon. Not just as punishment but to help adjust your movie barometer.
    I try to watch movies I would enjoy. Crazy thought I know .
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I try to watch movies I would enjoy. Crazy thought I know .
    Then how would you know if you'd even seen a bad movie? How would you be able to gauge that? Plus your appreciation levels would be WAY off.

I attribute the bulk of the strong reception to people becoming enamored with that pony Emma Stone and her one particular trick. Her breaking out, however, wasn't enough for me to overlook the failings of the rest of the movie, which somehow fooled folks into thinking it was more clever than it actually was (which could possibly have to do with the further devaluation of the word "clever").

10 Things I Hate About You did the whole re-working a literary classic into a teenage rom-com shtick first and did it far better.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I attribute the bulk of the strong reception to people becoming enamored with that pony Emma Stone and her one particular trick. Her breaking out, however, wasn't enough for me to overlook the failings of the rest of the movie, which somehow fooled folks into thinking it was more clever than it actually was (which could possibly have to do with the further devaluation of the word "clever").

10 Things I Hate About You did the whole re-working a literary classic into a teenage rom-com shtick first and did it far better.
    *totally waits for Dennis to construe this as my saying that Emma Stone looks like a horse*

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

Formula - Emma Stone + Sexual Themes + Teen Styled Comedy = rave reviews for the less discerning.

Why would that make you mad?
    I have always wanted to meet John Cena, and when my dad told me he's about to talk to him. I was mad that I wasn't there.

Formula - Emma Stone + Sexual Themes + Teen Styled Comedy = rave reviews for the less discerning.
    Don't forget about pop-culture references being equated as wit.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9