1. #29561
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,368
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Triple D doesn't involve the host unhealthily force feeding himself ridiculous quantities of mediocre food, but it definitely does feature a similar amount of pandering and ass-kissing.
    It would be funny if there was some brutal honesty going on in one of those shows. I'd watch that too!



  2. #29562
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,368
    Blog Entries
    6
    Haha, they just called Roy Nelson a kung fu fighter



  3. #29563
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It would be funny if there was some brutal honesty going on in one of those shows. I'd watch that too!
    Guy: this is your Famous 3-cheese bacon burger?

    Owner: Yes

    Guy: *Takes a bite, chews* Wow, that is absolutely bland, like, do you know what spices are?

    *In shock, Owner kills Guy, stuffing him in an oven*


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  4. #29564
    As much as that would be the kind of show that I would want to watch, I could see that sort of thing being basically unsustainable. People would rather have the guarantee of positive global promotion, however phony, than risk potentially looking authentically not good in front of the entire world. A bad review on television could completely undo a place, and I can't imagine a whole lot of people wanting to take that particular gamble.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #29565
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    As much as that would be the kind of show that I would want to watch, I could see that sort of thing being basically unsustainable. People would rather have the guarantee of positive global promotion, however phony, than risk potentially looking authentically not good in front of the entire world. A bad review on television could completely undo a place, and I can't imagine a whole lot of people wanting to take that particular gamble.
    quite possibly, but look how many people kept showing up on Penn and Teller's show, even though they continually made everyone look like an asshole. fame is a heady thing to wave in front of someone, and can make a lot of people forget sense, restraint and fear.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #29566
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,368
    Blog Entries
    6
    6 people online here!



  7. #29567
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Guy: this is your Famous 3-cheese bacon burger?

    Owner: Yes

    Guy: *Takes a bite, chews* Wow, that is absolutely bland, like, do you know what spices are?

    *In shock, Owner kills Guy, stuffing him in an oven*
    Gordon Ramsay


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #29568
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Gordon Ramsay
    My Idol...

  9. #29569
    Well, The Hobbit was awesome, just as I expected.

  10. #29570
    On top of being fired, the hostess employee's pensions were also taken by the CEOs.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.