Page 2956 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 195624562856290629462954295529562957295829663006305634563956 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,560 of 48333
  1. #29551
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Obviously some poor lost soul that needs something to do
    or pussy
    It's all an angle



  2. #29552
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Actually planning on trying that after watching the Dirty Jobs episode where they made some
    That ridiculous Guy Fieri douche on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives has a fit every time he goes to a place that makes it, which amuses me to no end considering that he's the guy who makes sushi rolls that involve french fries.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #29553
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This is Scrapple. Seeing as that you're apparently near some Amish, I thought you might have come across some (as it's particularly big with them and the Mennonites).

    It sounds pretty awful and I can understand why some might be hesitant to even try it, but it's actually pretty amazing if you can find someone who cooks it right. The inside almost tastes like a sausage pâté, whereas the outside edges get crispy and sort of take on a flavor similar to bacon.
    Nope. NEver had it, never seen it before.
     

  4. #29554
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Nope. NEver had it, never seen it before.
    Consider your status as a true Pennsylvanian officially revoked.

    *un-stamps bear's card*


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  5. #29555
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That ridiculous Guy Fieri douche on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives has a fit every time he goes to a place that makes it, which amuses me to no end considering that he's the guy who makes sushi rolls that involve french fries.
    Yeah, I hate that guy, but I love the show, can't explain it


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #29556
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yeah, I hate that guy, but I love the show, can't explain it
    I like the show as well; it's a great concept. Having eaten at a couple of the places featured on the program, though, I can attest to some of his gushing being a whole lot of bullshit. I've seen him rave about a bunch of stuff that I know to be rather middle-of-the-road and not particularly impressive (for instance: I can make a better crab cake than the "world's famous" ones on offer at Stoney Creek Inn, and I personally know a bunch of people who make superior crab cakes, too).

    That said, especially in this economy, it's kind of hard to hate on something that promotes small business.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #29557
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    That show sounds a bit like Man vs Food. I miss not having cable sometimes.



  8. #29558
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I like the show as well; it's a great concept. Having eaten at a couple of the places featured on the program, though, I can attest to some of his gushing being a whole lot of bullshit. I've seen him rave about a bunch of stuff that I know to be rather middle-of-the-road and not particularly impressive (for instance: I can make a better crab cake than the "world's famous" ones on offer at Stoney Creek Inn, and I personally know a bunch of people who make superior crab cakes, too).

    That said, especially in this economy, it's kind of hard to hate on something that promotes small business.
    I figure if 1/2 of his reviews are bullshit hype than that just makes him the Adam Sessler of food, and I can love with that


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  9. #29559
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That show sounds a bit like Man vs Food. I miss not having cable sometimes.
    Triple D doesn't involve the host unhealthily force feeding himself ridiculous quantities of mediocre food, but it definitely does feature a similar amount of pandering and ass-kissing.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #29560
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Triple D doesn't involve the host unhealthily force feeding himself ridiculous quantities of mediocre food, but it definitely does feature a similar amount of pandering and ass-kissing.
    that is a very good way to describe it


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.