Page 2952 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 195224522852290229422950295129522953295429623002305234523952 ... LastLast
Results 29,511 to 29,520 of 48227
  1. #29511
    Damnit CNN.


    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  2. #29512
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    @TheNewDeal
    Gun Deaths - 2011: Japan 48, Great Britain 8, Switzerland 34, Canada 52, Israel 58, Sweden 21, Germany 42, UNITED STATES 10,728
    To be fair, you might wanna check out Japan's suicide rate. That's more common, since it's more accepted of people to commit suicide.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #29513
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    @TeaPartyCat
    So glad someone remembered that video games caused the Newtown shooting. I was worried we might have to blame easy access to guns for once.
    I love the mob of keyboard warriors going after Mass Effect for Ryan Lanza liking it on Facebook...and then it coming out that Ryan Lanza wasn't even the shooter.

    It's awesome that we have this internet tool to put to such grand use, huh? Being reactionary mouth-breathers with a global platform FTW!


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #29514
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I love the mob of keyboard warriors going after Mass Effect for Ryan Lanza liking it on Facebook...and then it coming out that Ryan Lanza wasn't even the shooter.

    It's awesome that we have this internet tool to put to such grand use, huh? Being reactionary mouth-breathers with a global platform FTW!
    It's quite (quiet?) clear that video games are to blame. Well, that and Obama. None of this would have happened without those things.

  5. #29515
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I love the mob of keyboard warriors going after Mass Effect for Ryan Lanza liking it on Facebook...and then it coming out that Ryan Lanza wasn't even the shooter.

    It's awesome that we have this internet tool to put to such grand use, huh? Being reactionary mouth-breathers with a global platform FTW!
    I'm guessing that a lot of it is a pissed off News exec somewhere, the same one that created the "Mass effect sex scandal" when the first game came out, who is pissed that they are still around.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #29516
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm guessing that a lot of it is a pissed off News exec somewhere, the same one that created the "Mass effect sex scandal" when the first game came out, who is pissed that they are still around.
    Nah, a bunch of Facebookers just took to trying to dig up whatever they could on the wrongly identified shooter (go media!) and having liked a videogame was apparently all some needed to scapegoat it up and start with their ever-productive finger-pointing.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #29517
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nah, a bunch of Facebookers just took to trying to dig up whatever they could on the wrongly identified shooter (go media!) and having liked a videogame was apparently all some needed to scapegoat it up and start with their ever-productive finger-pointing.
    Yeah, just read through all of that, wish I could say I was surprised.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #29518
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yeah, just read through all of that, wish I could say I was surprised.
    It sucks that so many people have to obliviously compound an already shitfuckinglyawful situation by, well, being themselves and taking to their interwebs to further perpetuate so many of society's woes with their idiocy. I weep for humanity a little...and then I stop because I remember that we bring so much of it on ourselves.

    That said, nothing but heartfelt condolences go out to the people in the Sandy Hook community.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #29519
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It sucks that so many people have to obliviously compound an already shitfuckinglyawful situation by, well, being themselves and taking to their interwebs to further perpetuate so many of society's woes with their idiocy. I weep for humanity a little...and then I stop because I remember that we bring so much of it on ourselves.

    That said, nothing but heartfelt condolences go out to the people in the Sandy Hook community.
    well, this is seen not so much as a tragedy as another point for whatever dogma the person is pushing, that's what all news is now. We aren't absorbing information, just checking it against our own preconceptions and reacting.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #29520
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Finally finished up with college exams. If I ever hear about viscosity, oxidation or valence electrons again, it will be too soon.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.