Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What is everyone's fascination with discussing art in the same way that one goes about getting their groceries?
    I didn't list mine as my favorites, I just listed five ones that I liked. Though I don't find any problems in making a list of something that you like in order.... it isn't a hard task.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    What is everyone's fascination with discussing art in the same way that one goes about getting their groceries?
    1. People have an innate compulsion to divulge information about themselves on the internet to give out a heavily edited idea to you about who they are
    2. I got nothing else.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't list mine as my favorites, I just listed five ones that I liked. Though I don't find any problems in making a list of something that you like in order.... it isn't a hard task.

I just don't see the value of constantly making lists of things one likes. Why not say something of substance about these things instead? Or is it just some kind of obsessive compulsive, pass-the-time kind of deal?

No judgment, just curious. I've noticed a growing trend of IWCers putting all sorts of stock into these arbitrary lists, and its purpose continues to elude me.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I have an odd feeling this is not the last time this will be used. I am not trolling.
    I just don't see the value of constantly making lists of things one likes. Why not say something of substance about these things instead? Or is it just some kind of obsessive compulsive, pass-the-time kind of deal?

No judgment, just curious. I've noticed a growing trend of IWCers putting all sorts of stock into these arbitrary lists, and its purpose continues to elude me.
    For me it's more of a pass the time kind of deal to be honest. I can't speak for the masses obviously.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

For me it's more of a pass the time kind of deal to be honest. I can't speak for the masses obviously.
    Why stop now?

Blog Entries
    OK Dennis, I found you!!

You should try switching gears and illuminating the rest of us as to what makes the things you like so great. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like a much more worthwhile endeavor than pulling the textual equivalent of arranging one's sock drawer.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Why stop now?
    I try not to speak for the masses... if you feel that I do, sorry for wording things badly.
    OK Dennis, I found you!!

I'm not into anime... I don't know whether your trolling or just being robstar.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Over 25 dead in a shooting at a K through 4th Grade school today in Connecticut. Dude shot up a kindergarten classroom with a semi-automatic weapon. Think it's time we do something about gun control in this country.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community