1. #29381
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,405
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I tend to notice the opposite.
    interesting... what is your favorite movie then?
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #29382
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    interesting... what is your favorite movie then?
    I don't have one... There's lots of movies i like.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #29383
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    this is how I pass the time at work


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  4. #29384
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,405
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I don't have one... There's lots of movies i like.
    interesting. I'm kind of a list person... my favorite movie was rated a 94 on rotten tomatoes. though I liked some movies more than critics.. like last year my top two movies were captain america and the help... which both were not rated highly.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #29385
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    interesting. I'm kind of a list person... my favorite movie was rated a 94 on rotten tomatoes. though I liked some movies more than critics.. like last year my top two movies were captain america and the help... which both were not rated highly.
    Good examples.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #29386
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,405
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Good examples.
    Sometimes I try to have thoughts behind my posts, sometimes...
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #29387
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is a thing called random shit that is awesome (to you)

    5 Movies

    ParaNorman
    Scream
    Starship Troopers
    American Werewolf In Paris
    Four Rooms

    5 Books

    The World On Blood - Jonathan Nasaw
    Belgarath The Sorcerer - David Eddings
    Will You Die for Me? - Charles "Tex" Watson
    The Stranger Beside Me - Ann Rule
    The Dilbert Future - Scott Adams.

    5 Albums

    Around The Fur - Deftones
    Master Of Puppets - Metallica
    Pornography - The Cure
    Serpentine Gallery - Switchblade Symphony
    Boo Hoo - Voltaire

    now someone else do it, cause I'm bored and want to see if this becomes a thing.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #29388
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Sometimes I try to have thoughts behind my posts, sometimes...
    Why do you lie like that?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #29389
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,716
    5 Movies
    Saw
    Saw 2
    Saw 3
    Saw 4
    Saw 5
    5 Books
    harry potter 1
    harry potter 2
    harry potter 4
    Harry potter 6
    harry potter 7

    5 Albums

    cardiology -good charlotte
    Death magnetic- Metallica
    dark horse -Nickleback
    Empire- kasabian
    Get your heart on! -simple plan....

    I didn't understand whethere this was just a list of five random things or whether we were suppose to name stuff we liked so I just went with random stuff///


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #29390
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    5 Movies
    Saw
    Saw 2
    Saw 3
    Saw 4
    Saw 5
    5 Books
    harry potter 1
    harry potter 2
    harry potter 4
    Harry potter 6
    harry potter 7

    5 Albums

    cardiology -good charlotte
    Death magnetic- Metallica
    dark horse -Nickleback
    Empire- kasabian
    Get your heart on! -simple plan....

    I didn't understand whethere this was just a list of five random things or whether we were suppose to name stuff we liked so I just went with random stuff///
    you fail at directions and stuff


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.