Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #29191
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree... Batman is by far the best superhero by the way.
    I wouldn't recommend reading too much into my profile...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #29192
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's why you never see Collingwood fans talking about winning
    Or Rugby fans talk about having brain cells.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #29193
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I wouldn't recommend reading too much into my profile...
    that was like recommending that I do so. captain planet... I will admit I didn't see that coming.
    #BeJelly


  4. #29194
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Or Rugby fans talk about having brain cells.
    I agree, rugby is a terrible sport!



  5. #29195
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    K2Jelly wanted to do an assignment on truncated isohedrons but the teacher said "Not again!", so he handed this in instead




  6. #29196
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hey does Dennis turn 21 tomorrow or something? You'd never have known!

    Happy birthday Donny,,,, er, Denny



  7. #29197
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that was like recommending that I do so. captain planet... I will admit I didn't see that coming.
    Yeah... I bet you weren't
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I agree, rugby is a terrible sport!
    good man.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #29198
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey does Dennis turn 21 tomorrow or something? You'd never have known!

    Happy birthday Donny,,,, er, Denny
    That's awesome! dave grohl at the white house! who would of known a high school drop out who did a crap ton of drugs would become as big as he is.
    #BeJelly


  9. #29199
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,274
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's awesome! dave grohl at the white house! who would of known a high school drop out who did a crap ton of drugs would become as big as he is.
    Did you know.....secret service agents busted Willie Nelson smoking pot on the roof of The White House?



  10. #29200
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Did you know.....secret service agents busted Willie Nelson smoking pot on the roof of The White House?
    ... then the president went up there and helped willie finish his stash.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.