1. #29061
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    A tad weird like that Shin got a warning for posting a Jimmy Sav picture with the create a WWE '13 cover though and he's allowed to post that though.
    So, is the mod in question currently online?



  2. #29062
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'll let you off this once.
    I appreciate it and I will try to remember that next time I involve myself in a conversation with someone across the Atlantic from me. I will now go do what any great Samurai would for this great indecency



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #29063
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Me too, I'll take him this season.



    Don't hate, appreciate!
    I'm just a Cl away .The funny part is i won more CLs than him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #29064
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    No, it's not surprising at all. I knew the fix was in as soon as the show started, but I always kind of looked past it because it was an affable enough, completely harmless piece of fluff to have on in the background while doing some writing or work around the house.

    By comparison, Storage Wars is a fuckton better than that embarrassingly bad rip-off, Storage Hunters, that airs on truTV. The people behind that don't even go to any sort of effort to create so much as a semblance of realism. The entire show plays out like a backstage wrestling segment...but with staged storage lockers. It's horrendous.
    Sounds like Operation Repo. Man, if I have to watch people that ugly, at least make it real.



  5. #29065
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I just didn't see it coming when I stepped outside.
    http://www.weather.com/


    you're welcome.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #29066
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, is the mod in question currently online?
    Dunno out about it really.

    Shin just told me about the time he tried posting a funny pic and was taken down. Pretty much it really.

  7. #29067
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    At this rate this thread will have reached it's original goal in like 5 days.
    Auto did they release the FM 13 crack




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #29068
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I appreciate it and I will try to remember that next time I involve myself in a conversation with someone across the Atlantic from me. I will now go do what any great Samurai would for this great indecency

    Don't commit Seppuku on my behalf.

  9. #29069
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm just a Cl away .The funny part is i won more CLs than him
    Me too. I'm about 40 odd points behind him.

  10. #29070
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sounds like Operation Repo. Man, if I have to watch people that ugly, at least make it real.
    I see what you did there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't commit Seppuku on my behalf.
    No; so it is written, so shall it come to pass. It is the honorable thing to do for breaking such laws of the "spoiler rules"



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.