Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I see blogs more as a way to get your opinion out in an extended vehicle. I cared not what peoples opinion were of said blog (though the encouragement I got from the likes of you and sever other members eventually led to me sticking around long enough to join the boards) rather that I was able to vent my current frustrations and thoughts as to what I see wrong. With threads, I use it as a way to opening debate what the topic of conversation is. I guess that's what keeps me here the most. I love wrestling and debating / learning others view points on topics that interest me, so I seek out intellectual people on the thread who I feel can give me a chance to think deeper on something besides Miz Sucks, TNA is shit.

Far too often I am let down with the expectations I have of people to actually "think" before just regurgitating bile, but there are times where I get to hear people with actually views on things that I enjoy. I guess that's why I tend to comment on Iron Ape posts so much because I find him fascinating and his opinion, though some might contradict mine, are very sound in the logic he presents to a conversation.
    I make up facts to make my point of view seem more logical too. I would just rather keep my posts short and too the point instead of writing large character limit approaching posts where it looks like garbage and in terms of literacy I make myself seem completely lacking. My point is anyone can be like Iron Ape and make things seem logical, they just choose not to. You have to live with me... I mean the fact that people are lazy..

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Well Frank is automatic...
    no auto is a different guy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We'll see a URATOOL resurgence now he's back.
    Wait, he's back? Where? I haven't seen one of his interesting threads? He actually makes me want to read things in the wwe section...

Blog Entries
    Frank.

I don't think he was knocking the blog section per se, he was pointing out that a few 'regular' bloggers hold themselves in unwarranted high regard because a few hundred people read their wrestling blogs. They feel this gives them the right to be complete bell ends and talk down to others.
    I find the people who comment on blogs are far more rude and talk down to people than the actual person writing the blogs. Bloggers are far more friendly with certain exceptions possibly. Unless you have some examples of names you want to pm me on?

AWG has been here how long and is already in the top 10?

He might have more threads started than comments made lol
    Over one year

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I make up facts to make my point of view seem more logical too. I would just rather keep my posts short and too the point instead of writing large character limit approaching posts where it looks like garbage and in terms of literacy I make myself seem completely lacking. My point is anyone can be like Iron Ape and make things seem logical, they just choose not to. You have to live with me... I mean the fact that people are lazy..
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think that someone who posts quick replies is considered ignorant on a topic; I just like to hear the thought process of people behind their opinions. Character limitation is easily overcome when you know what you are talking about, but the rationalization is where it tends to get lengthy. And you're point about people making something "seem" logical to the masses is true (or else there would be no conspiracy theorists) but the difference is I take time to research what someone says instead of just expecting people to know what they are really talking about. From what I am seen with Ape he tends to have valid arguments with actual backing to what he states.

I find the people who comment on blogs are far more rude and talk down to people than the actual person writing the blogs. Bloggers are far more friendly with certain exceptions possibly. Unless you have some examples of names you want to pm me on?
    The only examples I can give you are the blogs I have posted. I tend to avoid the comment section for this exact reason you are giving; (most) bloggers aren't trying to offend anyone with their thoughts. There are the exceptions of course with the several people who overtly hate TNA and/or WWE for whatever reason, but the people like kylos and Tall (along with a few others) tend to just give their thoughts on how they feel about a topic without making it such a heavy "I'm right, you are wrong" type of blog.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Frank.

I don't think he was knocking the blog section per se, he was pointing out that a few 'regular' bloggers hold themselves in unwarranted high regard because a few hundred people read their wrestling blogs. They feel this gives them the right to be complete bell ends and talk down to others.
    That poor nail. You hit it right on the head

A lot of the blog commenters stick to just that section though, the bloggers tend to roam to the boards too.

Black Ninja!
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think that someone who posts quick replies is considered ignorant on a topic; I just like to hear the thought process of people behind their opinions. Character limitation is easily overcome when you know what you are talking about, but the rationalization is where it tends to get lengthy. And you're point about people making something "seem" logical to the masses is true (or else there would be no conspiracy theorists) but the difference is I take time to research what someone says instead of just expecting people to know what they are really talking about. From what I am seen with Ape he tends to have valid arguments with actual backing to what he states.

The only examples I can give you are the blogs I have posted. I tend to avoid the comment section for this exact reason you are giving; (most) bloggers aren't trying to offend anyone with their thoughts. There are the exceptions of course with the several people who overtly hate TNA and/or WWE for whatever reason, but the people like kylos and Tall (along with a few others) tend to just give their thoughts on how they feel about a topic without making it such a heavy "I'm right, you are wrong" type of blog.
    I did mean to say, " I can make up facts..."

I'm not suggesting that Iron Ape doesn't use real facts, only that it is easy to sell illogical thoughts as logical ones.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    That poor nail. You hit it right on the head
    *Cough* DKWS *Cough* Had you dropped the names of a few would be the only way you could have possibly been more dead accurate with your shot at the nail Van speaks of.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone