1. #28881
    Bought Book One of The Walking Dead. Finally got around to reading the comics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #28882
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Good to hear, the guy was a bit obnoxious. That's why I added him to my ignore list
    Understatement of the year.

    Dude was chock full o' witless witticisms and set to rapid fire.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  3. #28883
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Understatement of the year.

    Dude was chock full o' witless witticisms and set to rapid fire.
    Was he the artist formerly known as URATOOL by any chance?

  4. #28884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Was he the artist formerly known as URATOOL by any chance?
    Not to my knowledge, no.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #28885
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Not to my knowledge, no.
    Fair enough I just remember you saying D-Ax was an already established member and though Tool was alright, he had that capacity in him.

  6. #28886
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Was he the artist formerly known as URATOOL by any chance?
    Come on, although Ape's probably going to accuse me of being his bum chum, TOOL had at least a bit of style about him. Even if he was English.



  7. #28887
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Come on, although Ape's probably going to accuse me of being his bum chum, TOOL had at least a bit of style about him. Even if he was English.
    Which is why I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Fair enough I just remember you saying D-Ax was an already established member and though Tool was alright, he had that capacity in him.
    He was alright after but when he first started he did have that capacity in him and showed it a fair few times.

  8. #28888
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Fair enough I just remember you saying D-Ax was an already established member and though Tool was alright, he had that capacity in him.
    He does share some IP information with another user- the other mods can attest to it- but it doesn't necessarily translate to him and the other guy definitely being one in the same. As of this moment, there are only some suspicions. But, really, it ended up being somewhat irrelevant as his constant antagonism and trolling proved to be more of an immediate concern.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #28889
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Come on, although Ape's probably going to accuse me of being his bum chum, TOOL had at least a bit of style about him. Even if he was English.
    Yeah, his particular brand of "Hey, everyone! Look at me!" is rather unique.

    Good luck beating him in your next game of Words With Friends.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #28890
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He does share some IP information with another user- the other mods can attest to it- but it doesn't necessarily translate to him and the other guy definitely being one in the same. As of this moment, there are only some suspicions. But, really, it ended up being somewhat irrelevant as his constant antagonism and trolling proved to be more of an immediate concern.
    Fair enough, I just find things like that interesting. People setting up other accounts just to annoy.

    Well it's a moot point now the banhammer has swungeth.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.