1. #28861
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,991
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Are you thinking of The Mesoamerican ballgame, by any chance?
    I was. I just had a mere idea of what it was from a conversation with my GF.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  2. #28862
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It turned out to be shockingly good. Like, I genuinely think it's the best the Turtles have been since the original movie.
    I've knocked out the first few episodes and I love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #28863
    Wow, I'm hearing some weird stuff on the radio at the moment...

  4. #28864
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Wow, I'm hearing some weird stuff on the radio at the moment...
    Such as......?

  5. #28865
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Such as......?
    It's a program for teenagers and because here with us we're having finals on school, the DJ's sometimes call persons that are studying at the moment.

    So a DJ called a guy and this guy asked the DJ why he gets turned on from studying??

  6. #28866
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    There's nothing more hilarious than the drive by IWC complaining about a WWE Tribute to the Troops show. Getting genuinely angry that all the faces won.
    Is it that time of year again? I have my seasons planned by events in the IWC now...

    Winter = Tribute to the Troops dribble
    Spring = Sting to WWE for WM
    Summer = Speculation as to the launch of the WWE Network
    Fall = How the NFL will cause WWE to fail due to lack of viewership.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I thought it would have been the lack of intelligence that the regular posters in that section seem to have.
    My thoughts exactly KJ

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    It's a program for teenagers and because here with us we're having finals on school, the DJ's sometimes call persons that are studying at the moment.

    So a DJ called a guy and this guy asked the DJ why he gets turned on from studying??
    Was he studying Health books in his 4th grade class? Because back then seeing roughly drawn pictures of boobs with translucent muscles seems to always get young male’s blood pumping.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #28867
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Was he studying Health books in his 4th grade class? Because back then seeing roughly drawn pictures of boobs with translucent muscles seems to always get young male’s blood pumping.
    Nope, just a guy studying Economy.

  8. #28868
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Nope, just a guy studying Economy.
    Nothing gets the blood to the penis like the Economy dammit.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #28869
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Nothing gets the blood to the penis like the Economy dammit.
    appearantly. He put the blame on his natural boring during studying.

  10. #28870
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Why must Health and Social Care A level do a unit on monitoring body systems? It is a pointless and meaningless unit FU CCEA! -.-


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.