Page 2792 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 179222922692274227822790279127922793279428022842289232923792 ... LastLast
Results 27,911 to 27,920 of 48260
  1. #27911
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No. It's about who is holding the paddle...
    well I couldn't see his face under his hood.

    Also that is the last time I am falling for the "Just film this and I will get you a sack of green"
    jerks


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #27912
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    well I couldn't see his face under his hood.

    Also that is the last time I am falling for the "Just film this and I will get you a sack of green"
    jerks
    Don't be like that, it's like sending the FBI when they catch you watching porn.... you just gotta do it man...

  3. #27913
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Don't be like that, it's like sending the FBI when they catch you watching porn.... you just gotta do it man...
    I told you, it wasn't Porn, it was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I don't know why my pants were off


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  4. #27914
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I told you, it wasn't Porn, it was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I don't know why my pants were off
    It's ok ash. Mastication is a natural thing.

  5. #27915
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Don't be like that, it's like sending the FBI when they catch you watching porn.... you just gotta do it man...
    B-Mac, I've activated your webcam and triangulated your position. I'm sending ASIO around.

  6. #27916
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    B-Mac, I've activated your webcam and triangulated your position. I'm sending ASIO around.
    Unless of course, you give us each like, 200 bucks in whatever it is Aussies call money


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #27917
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    B-Mac, I've activated your webcam and triangulated your position. I'm sending ASIO around.
    Weird. I don't have a webcam and my position is listed on a social media site...

  8. #27918
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Unless of course, you give us each like, 200 bucks in whatever it is Aussies call money
    can i spend money on a webcam first? then pay your random threat.

  9. #27919
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    can i spend money on a webcam first? then pay your random threat.
    No, look Robbie already got one in there for ya, why do you think he was watchin? you don't need to go out and buy another one

    (Seriously, I should have been to bed like, an hour ago, but even the Goblin can't get me past my gallbladder long enough to let me lie down, so I am a tad bit slaphappy)


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #27920
    Rewatched the entire serie of Samurai Jack yesterday. After all these years, it still feels a stupid move by Cartoon Network that they cancelled the show.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.