Page 2788 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 178822882688273827782786278727882789279027982838288832883788 ... LastLast
Results 27,871 to 27,880 of 48308
  1. #27871
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Quite a distinction that. Because there's been a few....
    "I do apologize for the way I acted in the past, it was because of cliques I broke down and got banned, I was just sick and tired of them just getting away with everything on here " Who did I just quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I should get an award for my Tennis talk...

  2. #27872
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    "I do apologize for the way I acted in the past, it was because of cliques I broke down and got banned, I was just sick and tired of them just getting away with everything on here " Who did I just quote?


    I should get an award for my Tennis talk...
    That's Kevin.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  3. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's Kevin.
    Sounds like him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #27874
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's Kevin.

    Indeed... He was sucking up to SG in the thread I'm reading at the moment.... Your thread about what's wrong with ewn... Probably the closest I came to getting in trouble on this site...

  5. #27875
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nah, the best thread ever was the old Flame War thread. Too bad it no longer exists.

    Also, this.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #27876

  7. #27877
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,590
    I also like what Poot tells me here

    only to get this response...


    "My I ask how someone individually gangs up on another person?"

  8. #27878
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Yeah, maybe best not to go dredging up what could be regrettable posts about someone we have brought back? Think before you repost please?
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  9. #27879
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, maybe best not to go dredging up what could be regrettable posts about someone we have brought back? Think before you repost please?
    Haha yeah my bad but funny how things can change?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #27880
    Ol' Maggie is quickly becoming the Frank Drebin of EWN.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.